Most people give up just when they’re about to achieve success. And this holds true for Civil Services Aspirants. Most of you are in that last-minute hustle for the upcoming prelims examinations for UPSC Civil Services as well as UPPSC Upper Subordinate Examinations (popularly called UPPCS Exam!). And in this time, getting nervous or losing track of your hard work for the last 12-18 months is quite natural. But do not get bogged down with these examinations. Let’s get on a webinar together, this Sunday, to allay these fears and nervousness and get your preparation back on track.
What We Will Be Covering In This Webinar?
- 30 Days Routine for the upcoming UPSC and UPPCS Prelims.
- How to go with the revision of static subjects for each prelim.
- How to cover Current Affairs in a limited time in the most efficient manner.
- The importance of giving mock tests in these last 30 days.
- How to take up the mock test challenge and get the most out of each test that you are going to give.
- What are the important topics and themes in static subjects to look after in revision in these 30 days?
Do not miss this opportunity to get in the apt mode of Prelims for UPSC and UPPCS and score above the cut-off. The webinar is absolutely free.
Date: 12/9/2021 (Sunday)
Time: 7.00 P.M.
Limited slots are available. Please register immediately.
Parth Verma is a senior faculty of Civilsdaily and for the last 3 and half years, he is actively engaged with team CD in all verticals. He has given all 6 UPSC Mains, always clearing Prelims with a score of more than 135+ marks. He has also given 2 UPPCS Interviews and 4 UPPCS Mains and has scored one of the highest marks in UPPCS 2018 Interviews.