Even with a similar syllabus and similar study materials, most candidates fall in one of the following four categories when it comes to their Prelims score:
1) Prelims score 0-40: They need to work on improving their knowledge and learn answering tricks
2) Prelims score 50-70: They have decent knowledge and decent answering tricks.
3) Prelims score 80-100: They have good knowledge but they need to develop answering tricks.
4) Prelims score 120+: They have excellent knowledge and know all the answering tricks.
So, what to do?
Clearing Prelims is all about Knowledge + Answering Tricks (Tikdams). And while you are studying hard to improve your knowledge, Sajal sir will help you improve your answering techniques, for absolutely FREE!
Let’s look at a few examples. Sajal sir will explain how you can answer these questions with smart techniques, even if you DON’T know the answer.
A) With reference to ‘fuel cells’ in which hydrogen-rich fuel and oxygen are used to generate electricity, consider the following statements :(UPSC 2016)
- If pure hydrogen is used as a fuel, the fuel cell emits heat and water as by-products.
- Fuel cells can be used for powering buildings and not for small devices like laptop computers.
- Fuel cells produce electricity in the form of Alternating Current (AC).
Which of the statements given above is/are correct?
(a) 1 only
(b) 2 and 3 only
(c) 1 and 3 only
(d) 1, 2 and 3
B) In India, under cyber insurances for individuals, which of the following benefits are generally covered, in addition to payment for the loss of funds and other benefits? (UPSC 2020)
1. Cost of restoration of the computer system in case of malware disrupting access to one’s computer.
2. Cost of a new computer if some miscreant willfully damages it, if proved so.
3. Cost of hiring a specialized consultant to minimize the loss in case of cyber extortion.
4. Cost of defense in the court of law if any third party files a suit.
Select the correct answer using the code given below:
(a) 1, 2, and 4 only
(b) 1,3 and 4 only
(c) 2 and 3 only
You can solve these questions with the help of techniques that Sajal sir will teach you in the webinar.
This is your opportunity to learn the tricks that can help you score 120+ in your Prelims. Join Sajal sir for a free webinar and this is what you can learn:
1. 10 Different types of elimination/intelligent guess techniques like (hard to verify facts, For this and NOT for this) through Solving Previous year UPSC questions.
2. How to master the Elimination techniques, used by toppers.
3. Ideal strategy for the Last 50 days for UPSC prelims 2021.
4. How to prepare for 2022 Prelims.
5. Which Topics to focus more upon while preparing for UPSC prelims (eg: Map should be given utmost importance while studying geography for prelims)
6.Open Q&A with Sajal sir
7.The art of Tikdam booklet by Dr V (Rank 20)
We are inviting all the serious aspirants to grab this FREE opportunity to learn the tricks that toppers use to score more than everyone else.
There are limited slots available so we request you to enroll now!
Time: 7:00 P.M.