Please check out the Job description, responsibilities, and experience required before applying. Freshers are also encouraged to apply.
Civilsdaily has become a force to reckon with. With our bold initiatives and maturing innovations, we are pushing the boundaries even further constantly thinking about bettering the learning outcomes for so many students.
We are inviting applications for the job of a Faculty at Civilsdaily for all UPCS GS subjects.
We are looking for a self-motivated and talented Lecturer. In this position, you will be delivering lectures for UPSC GS subjects like Economics and International Relations, Polity, History and Culture, Science Tech, etc. Please read the responsibilities and requirements below. If you feel that you fit the bill then apply using the form below and we would love to have a chat with you!
- Will be responsible for UPSC GS subject Lectures like Economics and International Relations, Polity, History, and culture, Science Tech, etc.
- Current Affairs Development these GS subjects will also be covered in lectures.
- The job is offline, so, Delhi-based profiles are needed.
- Strong, versatile, and effective Verbal skills
- Able to deliver Lectures in easy to understand manner with innovations to help students grasp concepts faster
- Command in the subjects you will be teaching.
- Well-versed with Current affairs.
- Good organizational, planning, and coordination skills
- Ability to multi-task and re-prioritize as needed
- The minimum level of experience required is UPSC Interview.
- If you are a graduating/postgraduate in those subjects, then that would be an advantage.
- Please share the links/recorded video of your lectures (mandatory)
To apply, please click on the link below and fill out the form: