Open session today: PSIR strategy and answer writing practice. Topics of discussion- schedule, notes and value addition, answer writing practice, revisions.
Use this link for the FREE session today: https://zoom.us/j/99205439204?pwd=WmVvcUhKZ1RVeXZjTUEybE5LZ1pkQT09
If there’s one-stop, single-source reading material for PSIR, it is CD’s Advanced PSIR Optional Program.
Since optional constitutes 500/2025 towards the merit list, it is important to outperform in it to get into the service of your choice. UPSC-CSE Prelims 2022 is just over. So, Guys, this is high time to make sure that the foundation for your ‘Optional’ Answer writing skills is strong. Our ‘Political Science & International Strategy’ (PSIR) Program is a handy opportunity to sharpen your Answer writing skills.
Given the available time of 3+ months, we are launching an advanced PSIR Optional Program. Rest assured, we have got you covered all the conceptual clarity on important topics. For maximum retention and greater recall value in the exam hall, CD’S Exam Prep program has curated an exclusive series to help you strengthen the basics for UPSC Optional answer writing.
Also, you will get a lot of pointers to polish your written and interview skills for UPSC-CSE 2022, 23. At the end of each session, you get a LIVE Doubt-Clearing session with our faculty to get all your doubts cleared. We are working hard to make the program more featureful, highlight the best answers, and show the competency levels of students. So what are you waiting for? Enroll & get the feel of a real exam.
Trends In PSIR Optional Paper
For concept/idea-based questions:
- For concept/idea based questions:
- Who theorized it and what inspirations behind it if any
- Core points explaining the idea, include a diagram/flowchart (rare, only if it helps)
- Arguments for and against the idea, citing scholars
- Relevance in present times / critical analysis
For current affairs-based questions:
- A generic opening surrounding the event/news, a quote if I could remember one
- Core points explaining the situation
- Explain for and against arguments, citing scholars
- Critical analysis / pragmatic opinion or solution, citing scholars if needed
WHAT THE PROGRAM INCLUDES:
Evaluation of Questions + Doubt Clearing Session + 1-to-1 mentorship
- Mentorship-overall schedule preparation, minimum 3-4 rounds of revisions before mains
- 10 test detailed evaluations within 48 hours of submission and One-on-One discussion for each test (you can pick any 10 tests from the market. Give us for evaluation)
- Value addition material
- Doubt sessions on-demand for conceptual clarity, interlinking aspects
- Weekly 2 mentor calls for schedule discussion, doubt discussions and monitoring progress
- Focus on answer writing-analysis of toppers copies, maintaining the flow of answers, use of keywords, use of scholars’ quotes, coverage of dimensions, etc
ABOUT THE MENTOR:
Civilsdaily mentor and 5-time Mains, 2 Time Interview experienced Shubham Jatte, backed by years of experience and ongoing research & analysis of the civil services exam, has developed a refined program which he will be sharing with all the newcomers as well as veterans.
Here is the schedule to give you an idea about how we will follow your Syllabus: