Play Along with Your Favorite WAR COMMANDERS
As the Prelims is getting closer, many tasks line up like static revisions, attempting mocks and wrapping up your current affairs. Quick revisions can help you remember the factual information on the final day.
To take care of your quick revision plan, Civilsdaily is introducing Prelims Mahasangram 2022.
The program will focus on targeted coverage of syllabus; Daily Discussion with Q&A; weekly zoom calls.
Program Starts on Monday 18th April, 2022.
Your War Commanders are Core mentors from Civilsdaily. They mentored around 50 Aspirants in 2021 and more than 22 Aspirants cleared prelims following their Strategy.
Now that the battleground is ready, Are you ready for the Mahasangram?
- Complete the most important books like Laxmikant, Spectrum, NCERTs etc with Prelims Battle: Gamified.
- Win daily, weekly and eventually final War with your favourite War Commanders.
- Be the top on the weekly Leaderboard and arrange a strategy session on Google Meet with your War Commanders.
Major Components of The Program
- Detailed Plan: You War commanders will provide you with a broader, Weekly and daily plan. They will also set Daily Accountability to ensure Consistency. Every morning you will be given a target to complete, which will be eventually taken up for discussion in the evening.
- A Roadmap to secure 105 marks in Prelims 2022: You are not supposed to score 200 but just 100+ to secure a seat for mains 2022. Reading Everything in detail right now will create confusion and panic. Your War Lords will give you their smart strategy which helped their older spartans to clear prelims with flying colors. They will tell you the perfect plan to reach this milestone.
- Daily Sessions: Evaluation is necessary after you complete your targets. Your War commanders will conduct daily sessions and ensure you do not miss any relevant topic. These session will be based on Q&A method on our Official Civilsdaily Space, Habitat.
- Strategy: Strategy will definitely help you to plan your study for the next 45 days in a more efficient manner.You War commanders will provide you subject wise strategy specifically for prelims.
- Daily and Weekly Leaderboard: Follow the daily schedule and earn reward points.
- Weekly Rewards: Those who get the top 5 spots on the weekly leaderboard will get a personal session with the mentors over google meet.
- TIKDAM: Learn the Art of Elimination and Be the warrior who will win the war. Ravi Sir is one of the pioneers of Tikdam and he will help you in developing logics. These logics will definitely help you clear the exam. There will be 10 Tikdam sessions.
You can get the joining and payment details for the program on the link given below:
See How Tikdam Works even with the toughest questions:
Q. Consider the following statements:
1. 21st February is declared to be the International Mother Language Day by UNICEF.
2. The demand that Bangla has to be one of the national languages was raised in the Constituent Assembly of Pakistan.
Which of the above statements is/are correct?
(a) 1 only
(b) 2 only
(c) Both 1 and 2
(d) Neither 1 nor 2
Statement-1: It is a part of culture therefore it should be UNESCO not UNICEF. Also by TIKDAM Rule-1, Above statement should be incorrect.
Statement 2: Present Bangladesh was a part of the then Pakistan. The statement does not say for the first time or only in the Assembly but a general statement that the demand was raised which sounds logical because East Bengal was a part of it as well. Therefore this statement should be correct.
Q Consider the following statements:
1. Moringa (drumstick tree) is a leguminous evergreen tree.
2. The Tamarind tree is endemic to South Asia.
3. In India, most of the tamarind is collected as minor forest produce.
4. India exports tamarind and seeds of moringa.
5. Seeds of moringa and tamarind can be used in the production of biofuels.
Which of the statements given above are correct?
(a) 1, 2, 4 and 5
(b) 3, 4 and 5
(c) 1, 3 and 4
(d) 1, 2, 3 and 5
Almost every Indian has seen the Moringa Trees(Mungna, Saijan in hindi). They drop their leaves as we have seen. This means they are not evergreen. By eliminating we can get B as an answer.
Q What is blue carbon?
(a) Carbon captured by oceans and coastal ecosystems
(b) Carbon sequestered in forest biomass and agricultural soils
(c) Carbon contained in petroleum and natural gas
(d) Carbon present in atmosphere
We all know blue is used for Water/Oceans. Now option A has Ocean.
Q. With reference to the book “Desher Kather” written by Sakharam Ganesh Deuskar during the freedom struggle, consider the following statements :
1. It warned against the Colonial States hypnotic conquest of the mind.
2. It inspired the performance of swadeshi street plays and folk songs.
3. The use of desh‘ by Deuskar was in the specific context of the region of Bengal.
Which of the statements given above are curt?
(a) 1 and 2 only
(b) 2 and 3 only
(c) 1 and 3 only
(d) 1, 2 and 3
Anything in the context of Bengal used to start as ‘Bang.’ For example Bang Bhasha Prakashak Sabha, Bang Bhang, Bangladesh etc. Therefore Desh should not be in the context of Bengal. Now by simply eliminating S3 we can get the answer.