Prelims is over, and it’s time to gear up for Mains. And if you are scoring 90+ in UPSC Prelims 2021, you should start your Mains preparation immediately!
In UPSC 2020, Civilsdaily helped 80+ students secure ranks in the exam and 30 students of Civilsdaily secured ranks in the Top 100. The same team that helped aspirants become rankers last year is back again to help you.
Sukanya mam’ (Mains Program Head) and Birendra sir (Mains Program Coordinator) will be speaking with students at a FREE webinar to discuss the strategies for your Mains. This is what you’ll get in the webinar:
- When to start
practicinganswers if you are appearing for Mains?
- What to study and what not to study. Smart hacks to complete and revise your syllabus in minimum time.
- Debunking myths associated with answer writing.
- What are the best practices in
- Topper’s answer
discussedand analysed live (Why did they score high marks).
requiredin your answers to score above 100 marks in GS.
- Ideal strategy till Mains 2021.
- How to distribute your time between GS and Optionals?
- Importance of Structure and Presentation in getting high marks in UPSC GS mains.
- Open Q&A session with Participants.
Time: 7 p.m. onwards
If you have scored 90+ in Prelims this year, then this webinar is meant for you. Register now.
About Sukanya Rana:
Sukanya ma’am has firsthand experience of 4 mains and 2 interviews of UPSC. She has also appeared in the State PCS interview. Before she has worked as an officer in a public sector bank and now as a Mentor at Civilsdaily, she aims to guide future aspirants in finding success.
About Birendra Yadav:
Birendra Sir has been part of Mentoring team at Civilsdaily for more than 2 years now. He has a rich experience of guiding 200+ students. Presently, he is working as Mains Coordinator at Civilsdaily.