JOIN THE LINK:
Meeting ID: 859 0411 1996
If you want to get the nuances of UPSC-CSE preparation right in the first go, then this free webinar is for you!
Date: 9th April 2022
Time: 8 PM onwards
Key Takeaways of the Free Q&A Webinar
1. What is the best book to refer for a topic in a subject? Based on 6 year paper analysis of UPSC-CSE.
2. Recognise the UPSC demand. What types of test series are beneficial? What types of mock test series should be avoided?
3. Ancient & Medieval History is becoming tougher every year. What shall be the ideal Strategy?
4. Complete timeline of UPSC-CSE Preparation for a working professional.
5. The art of making notes. What topics require notes and what topics don’t?
6. Hard work in right direction vs Hardwork in wrong direction. Can only studying hard make you successful?
7. Only two consolidated sources for Current Affairs. What are they?
8. Normal, standard and frequent revision techniques. What are they?
Rahul Sir will also hold a Q&A Session where beginners and veterans can clarify their doubts.
Do not miss this opportunity to understand the nuances of UPSC preparation if you plan to appear in 2023.