Respected sir,
I have inadvertently entered wrong subject entry in Higher secondary( XIITH) information and ommitted to enter one of subject in High school information in DAF , i have enclosed certificate of 12 th marksheet.i mailed them and they replied asking for my roll no details, as per rule they may disqualify or debarr from appearing in mains. what should i do, whether there is any option after mains exam to correct the wrong entry. Kindly please guide.

Aspirant appearing in civil service mains


Join us across Social Media platforms.

💥Mentorship New Batch Launch
💥Mentorship New Batch Launch