Book your slot for UPSC Mock interviews (paneled by ex UPSC members) and get a dedicated mentor, on-call DAF analysis, DAF-based personalized questionnaire, and Situational questionnaire (FREE)
UPSC Interviews for 2021 have begun and you will be facing much dreaded ‘Role play and Situational questions’ by the panel.
As a part of Transcend Interview Guidance Program for UPSC 2021 we’ve prepared and compiled a high-quality comprehensive questionnaire.
Upcoming Mock interview and session
This week’s mock interview dates have been fixed.
- Mock interview this week 13th April onwards – (Book your slot)
- Time: 10 a.m. – 7 p.m.
- Mode: Online/Offline
Do You Know That Civilsdaily Has a 75% Success Rate In UPSC Interview?
Interview slots will be allocated on a first-come, first-served basis.
Panelists for Mock Interviews:
- Shri Shankar Aggarwal, IAS (retd.)
- Dr. Noor Mohammad, IAS (retd.)
- Dr. P.K. Agrawal, IAS (Retd.)
- Shri T. N. Thakur, IAAS (retd.)
- Shri V. P. Singh, IRPS
- Mrs.Aditi Gupta, Corporate Leadership Specialist
- Prof. U.M. Amin, Jamia Milia University
- Mr. S. D. Singh, IFoS (Retd.)
- Mr. Kunal Aggarwal, IRS
- Mr. Debraj Das, IPS
Tentative: Shri Harsh V. Pant (Observer Research Foundation), Shri SN Tripathi, IAS (Director IIPA), Shri Yogesh Narain (Retd. Defence Secretary), Shri Dipankar Gupta (Indian Sociologist), and others.
Transcend Interview Guidance 2021: Program inclusion
- Mock interview and detailed analysis + feedback
- Most important issues coverage – current and structural
- DAF 2 curation
- Personalized mentorship
- DAF analysis and one-on-one sessions with mentors
- DAF based personalized questionnaire
- Situational and Roleplay questionnaire