Zeeshan sir will share PDF notes (GS And Current Affairs), and Imp Lecture recorded videos. Register for the PDF here.
Consistently scoring in the range of 60-70 marks in Prelims mocks?
Not being able to pinpoint where you’re making mistakes, and how to rectify them so that you can up the score?
Don’t want to fail UPSC Prelims 2023.
If you can relate then this is for you.
Attempting mocks for Prelims is important to assess your current preparation level but it must be process-oriented activity instead of mindlessly attempting mocks, looking at the answer keys, and crying after a bad performance.
- 19th Jan 2023 at 7:30 PM
- The Zoom link will be emailed to you post-registration
- Zeeshan sir will share PDF notes (GS And Current Affairs), and Imp Lecture videos.
Key takeaways: absolute clarity on a number of issues
- How to attempt mocks in the most effective way for preparation and revision?
- Perfect the post mock process
- How to self-evaluate a Prelims mock paper?
- Analyzing questions like a pro?
- Rectifying mistakes and course correction
- Making notes
- Smart techniques to attempt mocks: Elimination and tikdams
- Compounding effect: Making guaranteed improvements after every mock and eventually a massive jump in actual prelims
- Avoiding mistakes that make you feel silly after the test.
- Devising your strategy: Finding your unique way of attempting and approaching a prelims paper
- Revision and syllabus completion
What The Hindu opined about Civilsdaily Mentorship
19th Jan 2023, 7:30 pm | Zeeshan sir will PDF notes (GS And Current Affairs), and Imp Lecture videos.