Concluded successfully the most important Masterclass webinar by Prelims Guru, Santosh Sir | Get Smash Prelims notes PDF and Webinar PDF FREE + Request call with Santosh sir.
Only 1% of the aspirants clear UPSC Prelims every year. And only a fraction of that are able to clear Prelims year after year. Santosh sir is one of them.
Do you know that only 0.02% of aspirants are able to go beyond 120+ consistently?
The fact that Santosh sir cleared UPSC Prelims 6 times back-to-back is not as important as ‘how he did it?’ is. And hiding nothing, Santosh sir shared 10 Golden Rules to cracking UPSC Prelims, which will make UPSC prelims a piece of cake.
Santosh sir has been helping aspirants clear UPSC Prelims year after year. Here is a screenshot of his students who wrote Mains 2022.
Santosh sir took a webinar for UPSC 2023 aspirants.
Webinar Details: Concluded Successfully. Register for the Recorded session & Masterclass PDF, Notes
We will email all the links to you.
Prelims question papers have become more or less like a game of Sudoko. Except, in Sudoko you can solve the puzzle at your leisure, and over here you are limited by 2 hours. We hope this webinar will help all 2023 aspirants implement the suggestions of Santosh Gupta Sir.
Key takeaways discussed in the webinar:
- Trend analysis of past 5 yrs’ UPSC Prelims GS 1 paper. How to change your preparation methods right now?
- Strategy for the next 6.5 months and how to utilize remaining time to the fullest.
- The 10 Steps of Tackling Prelims 2023. How to maximize revision and minimize study materials?
- Significance of Current Affairs. Is it really declining in Prelims? How to cover current affairs?
- Important Topics to Cover for Prelims 2023 for every GS subject. What are the correct study materials for these topics?
- Time-Tested Elimination Techniques. How to use these techniques in sample questions? only generalized preparation is not enough. You have to be ready for the worst. Besides usual ordinary questions, you have to solve more or less offbeat questions. Remember, Offbeat questions require an offbeat approach and it gets 120+ in prelims for you. So, how to apply ‘Intelligent guessing’, ‘the way of thinking, and ‘Core common sense.
- How to stay alert at the 5 worst mistakes areas, like unknown extremely factual questions, Random questions such as from sports in 2021, Questions from old current affairs, Ques. that are not directly from current affairs but inspired by current affairs, and Questions based on common sense such as questions in prelims-2021
- Learn time management. Most of the time, twisted questions force you to take more time to answer. So, How to filter out and attempt easy questions in the first round quickly and move on to the next with which moderate to difficult questions? will be discussed thoroughly.
- How to avoid silly mistakes by using common sense to the plausibility of statements given. Usually, low-confident aspirants do not attempt these types of questions and overconfident ones make mistakes by overthinking.
- Sometimes, some questions, beyond your expectation, appear on the paper and we can’t solve them and give up. How to solve such questions easily by a few mindful methods to increase your chance to clear prelims by 80%.
- And many more untold Prelims Exam facts that only a prelims guru knows are going to be disclosed in this live Masterclass
Let’s admit this — As much as we have heard our seniors, mentors and toppers advise us to answer fewer questions in Prelims exams due to negative marking, do we want to follow it? All of us wish to answer as many questions as possible correctly. However, post-2014 questions have started getting tougher so that now –
About Santosh Gupta Sir
Santosh sir has scored above 140 twice in UPSC prelims and 120 plus in all 6 attempts. He has written all 6 mains and has appeared for Interviews 3 times. He has qualified for UPSC EPFO and BPSC 56-59th also. As the Prelims head at Civilsdaily, he has helped 15 out of 25 students clear the prelims examination this year.