Q.1) The Mission Raksha Gyan Shakti related to Defense Manufacturing was recently seen in news is related to:
a) Intellectual Property Rights
b) Missile Technology
c) Transfer of Technology
d) None of the above
Inspired by: [pib] Mission Raksha Gyan Shakti
Q.2) The Logistics Performance Index is released by:
c) World Bank
Inspired by: [pib] Logix India 2019
Q.3) With reference to the transfer of excess capital of the RBI to the Government of India, which of the given statements is/are correct?
- RBI transfer of excess capital to the government.
- For this, the government has to maintain Rs 5 crore of reserve funds to the RBI.
Select the correct alternative:
a) Only 1
b) Only 2
c) Neither 1 nor 2
d) Both 1 and 2
Inspired by: RBI can transfer Rs 1-lakh crore to govt: report
Q.4) Consider the following statements with respect to Right to Property in India:
- Indian Constitution originally recognized the right to property as a fundamental right under Art. 21.
- The right to property was scrapped from the FRs by the forty-fourth amendment in 1978.
- Article 300-A provides remedy in place of scrapping of right to property.
Which of the given statements is/are correct?
a) All are correct
b) 2 and 3
c) 1 only
d) 3 only
Inspired by: [op-ed snap] A reinstated right to property will protect the poor
Q.5) Which one of the following foreign travellers elaborately discussed about diamonds and diamond mines of India?
a) Francois Bernier
b) Jean Baptiste Tavernier
c) Jean de Thevenot
d) Abbe Barthel Carre
Inspired by: CSP 2018
For Solutions – Click Here
Prelims Daily Archive – Click here