Q.1) With reference to the PM Shram Yogi Maan-Dhan (PM-SYM) Yojana, which of the given statements is/are correct?
- The unorganised workers whose monthly income is Rs 15,000/ per month or less and belong to the entry age group of 18-40 years stand eligible for the scheme.
- Employees’ Provident Fund Organisation will be the Pension Fund Manager and responsible for Pension pay out.
Select the correct option:
a) Both 1 and 2
b) Only 1
c) Only 2
d) Neither 1 nor 2
Inspired by: [pib] PM Shram Yogi Maan-Dhan (PM-SYM) Scheme
Q.2) Which of the given statements is/are correct with respect to the “PSBLoansin59min” Initiative?
- It is a platform where MSME borrower is not required to submit any physical document for in-principle approval.
- The State Bank of India has majority stakes in the grants of loan.
- It is the only platform in the market with a Banker Interface which covers the Branch Level integrations.
Select the correct codes:
a) 1 and 2
b) 1 and 3
c) Only 3
d) 1, 2 and 3
Inspired by: PSBloansin59minutes.com emerges largest fintech lending platform
Q.3) Consider the following statements with respect to the NALSA (National Legal Services Authority):
- The NALSA is a constitutional body to provide free legal services to eligible candidates.
- The Chief Justice of India is patron-in-chief of NALSA.
Which of the given statements is/are correct?
a) Only 1
b) Only 2
c) Both 1 and 2
d) Neither 1 nor 2
Inspired by: Business Standard
Q.4) The Form 26 recently seen in news which has to be filed by a candidate in an election. It is related to:
a) Assets and Liabilities
b) Educational Qualifications
c )Criminal antecedents
d) All of the above
Inspired by: Explained: How a change in law has made election candidates more accountable
Q.5) Which of the following statements is/are correct regarding the Monetary Policy Committee (MPC)?
- It decides the RBI’s benchmark interest rates.
- It is a 12-member body including the Governor of RBI and is reconstituted every year.
- It functions under the chairmanship of the Union Finance Minister.
Select the correct answer using the code given below :
a) 1 only
b) 1 and 2 only
c) 3 only
d) 2 and 3 only
Inspired by: CSP 2017
For Solutions – Click Here
Prelims Daily Archive – Click here