Join Zoom Meeting:
Meeting ID: 857 7276 0934
*Exceptional Tips on How to Achieve your UPSC Goal Along With Your College Degree || Learn from Youngest IPS Kamya & IAS Abhishek*
Date & Time: *May 31, 2022 @07:00 PM (Start Log in by 06:45 PM) India*
‘College is such a utopia where UPSC is dreamt’–Civilsdaily
Going to college and prepping for UPSC is not an easy task, Because UPSC is no doubt a higher bar to cross. But it can be achieved in the very 1st attempt If your dream is true. Inculcate these brainchild formulas of toppers & senior mentors.
Like a seed that sprouts out and wants to stand high and competent but often fails due to lack of nourishment. Likewise, the endeavor of becoming a civil servant and sitting for the most prestigious exam, and serving the nation kindles a student from his / her college days but how many in reality can sail through the dreams? It has only a 0.001% success rate. The lack of right-tracked 360 guidance and proper knowledge and understanding leads to the disastrous failure of the dreams. So, dare to dream, beat all odds with this Exceptional Live Session.
Grasp the opportunity to get exceptional tips on ‘how to achieve your goal along with your college degree’. This entire webinar is free. All aspirants are wholeheartedly welcome to attend.
Date: 31st May 2022 (Tuesday)
Time: 7 PM to 8 PM
Strategies & Approaches, in This Free Live Webinar:
- How to start your preparation during your College days and acquired the day 0 advantage. Is there any scope for College Curriculum integration with the UPSC syllabus? Will also be discussed thoroughly.
- How to overcome every challenge of college life! How to remain convinced that UPSC is the right path for you? How to understand constraints!
- What is the best strategy for College Students: Cracking UPSC / Govt Exams by investing less than 2 hours a day. Will be elaborated by a top senior mentor.
- How Mastering General Studies gives you an extra 50% edge in All Govt Competitive Exams.
- Why should you prepare under the guidance of a topper’s mentor? What is the Role of Mentors in UPSC / Govt Exam Preparation? Role of GS in other Govt / MNCs exams.
- What is ‘Pattern Analysis’? What are the toppers’ tips to crack UPSC? Why choose IAS! All these will be the central part of this Q & A session.
- Many untold secrets in ‘Life of an IAS officer’, ‘Challenges of being a Female IPS officer’, ‘Tips for Cracking IES’, Etc. will be discussed in depth.
About the hosts:
Abhishek Saraf (AIR 8): He took the JEE exam after finishing his 12th grade and received an All-India Rank of 6. In 2013, he graduated from IIT Kanpur with a bachelor’s degree. He secured 8th rank all over India in the IAS exam during his 4th attempt by choosing civil engineering as his optional subject. He was an IES officer already before he cracked the IAS exam.
IPS Kamya Mishra: (also known as Lady Singham) Kamyaa Mishra is an Indian civil servant and IPS officer at the age of 21. She clears the UPSC exam (2018) on her first attempt and secured AIR 172. Currently, she is serving as an assistant superintendent of police in the Patna district, Bihar.
Sajal Singh: (Founder of Civilsdaily) Sajal Singh is an MS Economics from Gokhale Institute of Politics and Economics, and MS Financial Economics from Carleton University Canada. NET(JRF) in Economics qualified. He had obtained the highest marks in GS papers in UPSC Mains 2017 and appeared in several UPSC CS interviews. He also heads the Civilsdaily flagship Smash Mains initiative with an over 80% success ratio in the Mains exam. He has mentored over 600+ successful IAS candidates and over 200+ successful PCS candidates.
Civilsdaily’s 2021 Hall Of Fame Rankers
WISH YOU ALL THE VERY BEST.