*Struggling with consistency? Learn and apply powerful secret tips to stay consistent // By Rahul, Mentor, Civilsdaily*
Join Zoom Meeting: https://us06web.zoom.us/j/83901669816?pwd=ZWRLL2hwODdKZU5zVXdXOWJsbUZJQT09
Meeting ID: 839 0166 9816
Date & Time: *May 29, 2022 @04:00 PM (Login commense @03:45 PM Onwards) India*
Do not miss this opportunity to understand the nuances of UPSC preparation if you plan to appear in 2023. Rahul Sir will hold a Q&A Session where beginners and veterans can clarify their doubts.
Most of the UPSC-CSE-2021 toppers like Satyam Gandhi (AIR 10), Ria Dabi (AIR 15), Yash Jaluka (AIR 4), and Mamta Yadav (AIR 5), and Shashwat Tripurari (AIR 19) cleared the exam as fresh graduates in their very first attempt. How were they able to do it?
This is what Civilsdaily mentor Rahul sir would be discussing in the upcoming webinar.
If education, geographical and economic background doesn’t matter, then what does? Attitude, or precisely consistency. If you are persistent and adamant to clear UPSC- CSE and have given more than two attempts till now, then you must replace that with consistency. Because, being persistent might lead you to the door, but it’s consistency that unlocks it.
Date: 29th May 2022 (Sunday)
Time: 4 PM to 5 PM
Grasp the opportunity to get exceptional tips on ‘how to maintain consistency to achieve your goal’. This entire webinar is free. All aspirants are wholeheartedly welcome to attend.
Strategies & Approaches, in This Free Live Webinar by Rahul Sir!
- Best, authentic, minimum materials for current affairs, optional subject & Gs papers. Do’s & Don’t, How to read & revise in a consistent manner. Because consistency + being persistent are all that matter.
- If your answers should reflect the editorial standards of The Hindu, which is the best source? How will the source help you to maintain consistency?
- How toppers prioritize division of time for different subjects! How to fix time to read & get consistent in your answer writing structure, improve the content
- How to create a basic funda to get rid of social media. How to save 40 hours in a week from making notes on current affairs.
- How to evaluate your progress! & how to remember Map/diagram/flowchart/, It will help to get extra 0.25-0.5 marks across 80 questions of GS papers.
- How to enhance writing patterns, where to take mock regularly, how many mock tests are fit, Etc. will be discussed in this live webinar.
- The untold secret of our ‘Hall of Fame’ toppers is that they never break their consistency so that the entire syllabus is covered 100% & becoming an IAS dream is finally achieved.
About Rahul Sir:
Rahul sir is a mentor with CivilsDaily for more than 2+ years and is now mentoring more than 1500 students. His experience of writing in all the 5 UPSC-CSE Prelims & MAINS exams,and attending the interview twice, makes him an appropriate guide to address this compulsory matter.
Wish You All The Best.