Attend & score above the cut-off marks and get 60% on all the Civilsdaily courses under Smash Foundation Course.
Civilsdaily is glad to announce that we are back with our pioneering initiative that has given our institute several top positions since its inception: the much-acclaimed Mentorship Programs!
But wait, we have another exciting news! We will conduct an entrance-cum-scholarship exam, Mission Eklavya 2023 on July 17, 2022.
It can be the best kick-start opportunity to save your Time, Money and Energy up to 60%.
Table of Content
- What is Mission Eklavya 2023 program?
- Details of the Civilsdaily Free National Scholarship Test
- Civilsdaily Flagship Foundational Course
- Toppers’ Talk
- Why should you take the CD’s Scholarship Test?
1. What is Mission Eklavya 2023 program?
Guys, Mission Ekalavya is a National Scholarship Test Program for UPSC 2023. This is the perfect opporunity for a beginner who has no idea about UPSC, but want to check if he has the aptitude for the same. If you take the upcoming free UPSC national scholarship test and come out with flying colours, you will get about 60% scholarship on the Civilsdaily Flagship Foundation Course.
Ultimate Assessment Program and Foundation Program includes –
- Mentorship (1:1, throughout the preparation till Interview stage)
- Masterclasses (complete GS syllabus covered, Only provided in Foundation course)
- Samachar Manthan (Current affairs Programme)
- Decimate Prelims (Prelims Crash course)
- Mains Answer Writing Initiative (On a weekly basis)
- Smash Mains (upon Qualifying prelims 2023)
- Essay Guidance Program (To score above 120+ in Essay Mains Paper)
- Interview Guidance Program (more than 1 mock interview will be conducted with a panel)
- Civilsdaily IAS Community for Peer to Peer Interaction
Get all the Civilsdaily courses under Smash Foundation Course for 60% off after you attend our scholarship test and score above the cut-off marks!
2. Details of the Civilsdaily Free National Scholarship Test
Date – 17th July, 2022.
CLICK: Register Here for ‘EKLAVYA’
- Mode: Online
- Registration Fee – Free
- Language: English
- Time: 2 Hrs
- Syllabus: GS Paper 1 (Preliminary exam)
- No. of Questions: 100
- Date: 17th July
- Time: 10 AM
- Result: 27/07/2022
3. Mentorship: Our Every student is a batch.
An average aspirant, pays for Prelims Course, Mains Program, Interview Guidance, Test Series & Study Materials all separately. The fees then comes up to 2-3 Lakhs for one attempt alone.
Identifying this issue, Civilsdaily has designed the Flagship mentorship cum Foundation Course for 2023 aspirants. This course covers the entire 3-stage journey of a UPSC aspirant. From Prelims to Interview –
- 1:1 Mentorship: Dedicated mentor to each student
- Weekly, Monthly, Quarterly Study Plans
- Weekly Test Series
- Classes & Study Materials will be provided.
Another benefit of the program is that it’s an umbrella course wherein an aspirant can access other paid courses of Civilsdaily for FREE.
The main objective of the program is to identify and nurture serious aspirants to become future UPSC toppers. And that’s why we have designed a scholarship test.
Our foundation course will be intensive yet personalised. You will be getting individual coaching on how to conquer the basics, develop analytical skills, inculcate conceptual clarity and acquire the necessary knowledge to face the unpredictable and dynamic UPSC.
Apart from conducting subject-wise classes that covers all the Prelims-Mains syllabus from scratch, aspirants will follow a customised timetable and will complete their revision on a daily basis to attempt our weekly prelims and mains tests. Once the test is over, they will get a strategy call from a mentor, who will clear their doubts and tell them how to improve their performance from next test onwards.
Simply put, like Ekalavya you will be getting a unique coaching experience that eludes other UPSC aspirants. Even aspects like Essay, Ethics and CSAT which is ignored in other normal coaching programs, will be covered over here with tests, mentorship, classes and notes.
4. Toppers’ Talk
5. Why should you take the CD’s Scholarship Test?
1. Test your preparation on UPSC-CSE grade questions, at national level.
2. Chance to compete against the best. See where you stand.
3. Identify your subjectwise strengths, weak points, and problem areas before you start preparation.
4. Mentors will provide personalised counselling based on your performance in the scholarship test.
5. A detailed discussion will help you navigate through the challenges during the preparation.
6. Achieve up to 60% scholarship in our exclusive umbrella foundation course.
As the program is rigorous and involves individual attention, we can take only limited enrollments. Hence, we are conducting a Scholarship Exam to identify serious UPSC aspirants on 13th and 20th of March. Depending on your relative score, you can get up to a 60% scholarship.
We are looking for
1. Serious and hardworking aspirants.
2. Ready to dedicate a minimum of 5-8 hours daily.
3. Can complete assigned targets and tests without fail.
4. Only 1 thought in mind and that is – to clear UPSC Civil Services 2023.
5. Willing to take constructive feedback from mentors after each test.