Last night UPSC released ‘the PDF’, the result of CSE prelims 2020. Irrespective of who you are, you need a plan for your next move (Mains in Jan 2021 or Pre in June 2021). We’ve released Samanvaya form. Fill it and our senior mentors will call you within 24 hours. Let us discuss.
UPSC prelims result announcement was as unexpected as the questions in the paper itself were. Some of you cleared and some couldn’t.
Irrespective of the result last night you need to reorient your strategy towards your next target. If Pre 2020 indicated anything it was the intent of the UPSC to break the pattern.
Objects in mirror are closer than they appear.Stands true for the next UPSC CSE (mains 2020/Pre 2021) as well.
UPSC mains 2020 is just 75 days away, while 2021 Prelims is about 7 months away. There is no time to either grieve or feel relaxed. Time is of utmost importance. What, why and how you decide and choose your next step will decide your next result.
If you are going to attempt Prelims 2021 jump over to next paragraph or click here (Samanvaya for IAS 2021).
For those who cleared Prelims 2020 and are writing mains in Jan 2021:
At this point in time you need to start giving tests (both GS mains and Essays). Your focus should be more on consolidation of information and on learning how to utilize it, rather than learning new things.
Do you have a repository of the issues faced by Govt of India, society, polity, administration and economy in the the last couple of years? Do you have them in a form where you can simply write answers from your notes?
If not, we need to talk and discuss. Fill the Samanvaya form to discuss about Quality Improvement Program for Mains 2020 as well.
For those who couldn’t clear Pre 2020 and would be taking it in 2021
You need a massive overhaul. We need to talk.
The 4th Oct 2020 in many ways was a watershed moment for IAS aspirants. Prelims 2020 has shocked veterans and baffled the first-timers. If anything this paper has taught is that you need to adapt to the expectations of UPSC and adopt a new approach.
UPSC is changing. No more is it about isolating yourself and just doing current affairs, static, attending random classes, or reading a plethora of books. It’s time to bury the old ways for IAS preparation, for good.
Enrollment for November batches of IAS Foundation 2021 and Ultimate Assessment Programs 2021 is open now.
Who are you?
- Working Junta? If you are preparing for IAS 2021 and working simultaneously, we can help you strategize and decipher the IAS exam and design a timetable that fits right in your hectic schedule.
- First-time prep? If you are in the last year of college or thinking of dropping a year and preparing for IAS 2021 full time, we can help you pick the right books and craft a practical & personal strategy.
You just have to take 5 minutes out and fill this form: Samanvaya For IAS 2021
Once done, we will call you within 24 hours or so.
A perfect exam cracking pattern
Broadly, six factors determine your success in cracking this prestigious IAS exam and the most important being understanding the expectations of UPSC and according to that planning and strategizing; other being Learning – Knowledge and information; Analyzing – making linkages, connections, etc.; Executing and utilizing information; and Constant course correction – because mistakes are inevitable, need to rectify them asap.
But how to do that?
Failing to tackle any one of them, feeds into a vicious cycle. Without guidance or mentoring, understanding where the problem lies in and how to rectify it becomes problematic.
This is where our 3 tier mentoring comes in:
1. First step starts with this Samanvaya call: Once you fill in the form, our senior mentors get on a 30-40 minute call with you to understand your prep level, working/ study constraints, current strategies, and create a step by step plan for next week, next month and so on.
2. You are given access to our invite-only chat platform, Habitat where you can ask your daily doubts, discuss your test-prep questions and have real-time, live sessions on news and op-eds, and find your optional groups.
3. The third and the most personalized tier is the 1 on 1 mentor allotment who stays with you through the course of your UPSC preparation – always-on chat and on scheduled calls to help you assess, evaluate, and chart the next milestone of your IAS 2021 journey.