UPSC Results are out and I am very proud of working closely with more than 80 Rankers this year.
One thing I can surely say is that Every Topper is different. There cannot be any 1 single perfect strategy for cracking this exam. Every Topper followed a unique strategy to crack the exam. But all of them had something in common. They avoided certain fundamental mistakes which made their journey smoother and easier.
Every Topper will tell their own Story and Strategy but that particular strategy might work for someone and may not work for someone else. Having closely worked with more than 200 rankers in the last 4 years, I have identified certain common qualities which are shown by almost every ranker I have worked with. These Qualities are not guaranteeing success but certainly, they would improve your chances of cracking the UPSC exam.
I will be conducting a webinar on Saturday 2nd October. Here are the things that you will learn after attending this webinar:
1. Mistakes that have been avoided by the toppers
2. Case Study of various toppers (How did they improve over time )
3. Thorough analysis of Toppers copy
4. How to utilize the last 240 remaining for the 2022 exam effectively
5. When to begin your prelims preparation?
6. How much time needs to be spent on Optionals and Answer writing
7. Importance of Structure and Presentation in getting high marks in UPSC GS mains
8. Open Q&A session with Participants
Date – 2/10/2021 (Saturday)
Time – 7 p.m.
About Sajal Sir
He is the founder and Core Faculty at CD. An economics Post-Graduate, He had scored the highest marks in GS Mains in the 2017 UPSC exam, and under his guidance, more than 80 students cracked the UPSC exam in 2020.