Civilsdaily Team is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.
How to clear UPSC-CSE 2023 in the very 1st Attempt by studying Only 5 hrs per day! | Megha Gupta, UPSC 2017 Ranker
Date & Time: May 16, 2022 @07:00 PM (Login 06:45 PM Onwards) India
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 894 4335 8379
Grasp the opportunity to get exceptional tips on ‘what is the best strategy for UPSC-CSE for working professionals’, and ‘how to prepare in holistic manner’. This entire webinar is free. All aspirants are wholeheartedly welcome to attend.
Date: 16th May 2022 (Monday)
Time: 7 to 8 PM
Strategies & Approaches, in This Free Live Webinar by Megha Ma’am!
1. The UPSC preparation process is divided into four stages. What should you focus on during each phase? How to manage time & control stress during every preparation phase. How to utilize holidays! will be discussed effectively.
2. Working examinees’ largest challenge is time management, which is critical for studying and taking care of one’s health while working a 9-hour shift. So, how to break down the syllabus into small chunks, and develop an effective & workable study strategy for UPSC preparation will also be discussed.
3. Our step-by-step 5-hour learning plan. How to complete syllabus, how to cover mock test series in such a short time! Other toppers’ time-management skills are also discussed.
4. Avoid errors that cost you a chance. How do you get your preparation off to a good start? What is one of the good sources for current affairs? is going to be discussed here.
5. The advantages of being a UPSC aspirant while working. What distinguishes you from the other competitors?
6. Studying judiciously. How can you save time by using the Civilsdaily App/website to acquire aggregated information?
7. Rest other untold many more essential tips that a working professional must know from our previous working topper.
About Megha Gupta Ma’am
Megha Gupta is a core mentor with CivilsDaily for a couple of years. She is a Graduate from NIT, Bhopal. She cleared UPSC-CSE 2017, with AIR 674. She is highly experienced in clearing UPSC-CSE Exam in the very 1st attempt as working as a professional.
All the best.