If you’re a UPSC aspirant struggling to wrap your head around current affairs, this is for you.
Are you tired of drowning in a sea of relevant and not-so-relevant news articles while preparing for the UPSC exam? Not knowing where to focus your attention and always struggling to find a way to sift through the endless news and make sense of what’s really important for the UPSC exam?
Well, it’s time to say goodbye to the confusion, unawareness, and ignorance surrounding current affairs. Say hello to Samachar Manthan, a program that will help you build a solid command of your newspaper reading and current affairs analyzing skills.
We’ve just launched a new batch of Samachar Manthan
Yes, you heard that right. Our flagship program is back, and it’s better than ever before. We’ve got a whole new team of UPSC current affairs experts led by Sajal sir, senior mentors, fresh perspectives, and a ton of exciting new features to make your current affairs preparation journey smoother and more enjoyable.
Here’s what you can expect from our new batch:
- A comprehensive weekly lecture series covering all the relevant current affairs topics, with a focus on interlinkages and analysis
- A set of the most well-designed and comprehensive notes you’ll find anywhere
- A weekly mains test with 10 questions to help you develop your writing skills and learn how to be precise
- Answer review to help you master the art of answer writing, with a set of 20 answer writing techniques that are the industry standard
- Monthly prelims tests with 100 questions that cover all the important terms in the news, and help you develop the Tikdam technique of smart guessing
- And last but not least, membership to the exclusive Samachar Manthan group, where you can ask us anything, anytime, and get access to 24×7 Q&A, discussion, and mentorship.
Let’s talk results
- 85% of UPSC 2022 Prelims and Mains Questions were from CivilsDaily’s Current Affairs Test Series
- 100+ rankers vouch for the efficacy of Samachar Manthan, a result-oriented Current Affairs program
Samachar Manthan registered the highest turnout of UPSC rankers from any Current Affairs program available in the market
And if that’s not convincing enough, just watch the video below of AIR 2 Jagrati Awasthi, 49 Abhijit Ray, and many more, who will vouch for the efficacy of Samachar Manthan.
Schedule a FREE call to know how to cover the current affairs backlog for UPSC 2023 Prelims. We will be sharing a personalized strategy and timetable for you as per your UPSC preparation situation.
Schedule a FREE call to know how to make current Affairs your strength
Click here for Samachar Manthan Yearly for UPSC CSE 2024
But wait, there’s more! If you sign up now, you’ll get access to a ton of bonus features, including:
- Weekly current affairs quizzes to help you test your knowledge and retention abilities
- Expert guidance on how to interlink current affairs with the static syllabus
- Tips and tricks to help you cover current affairs more efficiently, without sacrificing your overall preparation schedule
- And so much more!
To ensure an integrated preparation and a syllabus-centric approach to current affairs, Samachar Manthan, CivilsDaily’s flagship Current Affairs program for the UPSC-CSE exam has launched two new batches:
- Special Batch 3 for UPSC 2023 aspirants (click) this will also focus on Current Affairs backlog coverage for UPSC Prelims 2023
- Samachar Manthan new batch for UPSC 2024 aspirants (click)
Samachar Manthan Batch 3 for UPSC CSE 2023
This is going to be a special batch as the focus would be on two things:
- Covering the backlog from June 2022 to the current month along with answer writing and note making.
- Side by side continuing and covering the current issues for Prelims 2023 and then Mains 2023.
Because Samachar Manthan is a weekly current affairs program, we will design it for you to cover multiple weeks of current affairs in a single week. For example, Week 1 (the first weeks of June 2022) will be paired with SM Week 39. (current weeks).
Schedule a FREE call to know how to cover the current affairs backlog for UPSC 2023 Prelims & Mains.
We will be sharing a personalized strategy and timetable for you as per your UPSC preparation situation.
Samachar Manthan Yearly for UPSC CSE 2024
This will be the full-fledged batch of UPSC 2024 aspirants that will continue till Mains.
This is what our students have to say about Samachar Manthan, Sajal Sir & other faculties.
Our ex-students are now rankers.
Check out Shahansha’s excerpt on how he cleared UPSC 2020:
Read more of topper’s testimonials (click here)
Schedule a FREE call to know how to cover the current affairs backlog for UPSC 2023 & 2024. We will be sharing a personalized strategy and timetable for you as per your UPSC preparation situation.