The three most important figures in UPSC current affairs space will discuss the most important aspect of your prep. (Click here for details)
Register for Recorded Video
Preparing for UPSC Current Affairs is akin to being tossed into a turbulent sea of information, leaving most aspirants disoriented and unsure where to focus their attention. The struggle to navigate through the endless news cycle and discern what’s essential for the UPSC exam is real.
But fret not, for that we already have the Samachar Manthan, Civilsdaily’s flagship program for current affairs, helmed by the illustrious Sajal Sir. Packed with fresh perspectives and exciting features, it’s designed to make your current affairs preparation journey smoother and more enjoyable than ever before.
But today we have something special to announce.
Coming Thursday, the Triumvirate of Samachar Manthan, Sajal sir, Dimple ma’am, and Dinesh sir will be LIVE for a detailed Round table level Conference where they will discuss everything that is important for UPSC Current Affairs.
This is open to all and is an online meeting, we will share the Zoom link with you after registration for this event.
What is Current Affairs RTC?
Senior IAS mentors like Sajal sir, Dinesh sir, and Dimple ma’am will be LIVE for detailed session on UPSC current affairs
- Pain points faced by UPSC aspirants.
- A comprehensive guideline on the how to exactly cover and prepare Current Affairs for UPSC-CSE.
- What are the common Blindspots and Loopholes in the preparation for Current Affairs that are faced by most of the aspirants?
- How to have a comprehensive analysis covering all the relevant current affairs topics, with a focus on interlinkages, answer writing and retention of information?
- Seven most common mistakes an aspirants must avoid while covering current affairs.
Date: 23 March 2023
Time: 7:30 pm
FREE for all, Entry on first come first served basis
Zoom link will be emailed to all on registration
About Samachar Manthan
- 85% of UPSC 2022 Prelims and Mains Questions were from CivilsDaily’s Current Affairs Test Series
- 100+ rankers vouch for the efficacy of Samachar Manthan, a result-oriented Current Affairs program
Samachar Manthan registered the highest turnout of UPSC rankers from any Current Affairs program available in the market
And if that’s not convincing enough, just watch the video below of AIR 2 Jagrati Awasthi, 49 Abhijit Ray, and many more, who will vouch for the efficacy of Samachar Manthan.
That will help you improve your ability to read newspapers and analyze current events.
Samachar Manthan Batch 4 for UPSC CSE 2023–2024
This is going to be a special batch as the focus would be on two things:
- Covering the backlog from June 2022 to the current month along with answer writing and note making.
- Side by side continuing and covering the current issues for Prelims 2023 and then Mains 2023.
Click & enroll: Samachar Manthan Batch 4 for UPSC 2023 (details here)
Because Samachar Manthan is a weekly current affairs program, we will design it for you to cover multiple weeks of current affairs in a single week. For example, Week 1 (the first weeks of June 2022) will be paired with SM Week 39. (current weeks).
Schedule a FREE call to know how to cover the current affairs backlog for UPSC 2023 Prelims & Mains.
Click & schedule a 1-1 call with senior IAS faculty for strategy
We will be sharing a personalized strategy and timetable for you as per your UPSC preparation situation.
Samachar Manthan Yearly for UPSC CSE 2024
This will be the full-fledged batch of UPSC 2024 aspirants that will continue till Mains.
This is what our students have to say about Samachar Manthan, Sajal Sir & other faculties.
Our ex-students are now rankers.
Check out Shahansha’s excerpt on how he cleared UPSC 2020:
Schedule a FREE call to know how to cover the current affairs backlog for UPSC 2023 & 2024. We will be sharing a personalized strategy and timetable for you as per your UPSC preparation situation.