IAS 2021 exam calendar has been released. You don’t have much time (just 10 months) if you want to see your name in the final list of 2021.
It should take just one attempt to clear this exam. Any further attempt, if you’re taking, should only be to improve your rank. (Civilsdaily has 70+ selections in 2019)
But most can’t. They keep missing out on a number of things, year after year.
Last month we had a discussion with around 1500 students who were not able to clear prelims even after more than 2 attempts. Some were stuck on mains.
Just making a workable strategy or covering the syllabus only is not enough.
Broadly, five factors determine your success in cracking this prestigious IAS exam: Planning and strategizing– the first step; Learning – Knowledge and information; Analyzing – making linkages, connections, etc.; Executing and utilizing information; and Constant course correction – because mistakes are inevitable, need to rectify them asap.
But how to do that?
Failing to tackle any one of them, feeds into a vicious cycle. Without guidance or mentoring, understanding where the problem lies in and how to rectify it becomes problematic.
This is where our 3 tier mentoring comes in:
1. First step starts with this Samanvaya call: Once you fill in the form, our senior mentors get on a 30-40 minute call with you to understand your prep level, working/ study constraints, current strategies, and create a step by step plan for next week, next month and so on.
2. You are given access to our invite-only chat platform, Habitat where you can ask your daily doubts, discuss your test-prep questions and have real-time, live sessions on news and op-eds, and find your optional groups.
3. The third and the most personalized tier is the 1 on 1 mentor allotment who stays with you through the course of your UPSC preparation – always-on chat and on scheduled calls to help you assess, evaluate, and chart the next milestone of your IAS 2021 journey.
(Civilsdaily’s mentor will call you within 24 hours.)
Who are you?
- Working Junta? If you are preparing for IAS 2021 and working simultaneously, we can help you strategize and decipher the IAS exam and design a timetable that fits right in your hectic schedule.
- First-time prep? If you are in the last year of college or thinking of dropping a year and preparing for IAS 2021 full time, we can help you pick the right books and craft a practical & personal strategy.
You just have to take 5 minutes out and fill this form: Samanvaya For IAS 2021
Once done, we will call you within 24 hours or so.