Without a proper strategy, execution is aimless. Let us make one.. your strategy.. just for you!
So, you’ve decided upon this goal. Now, this is life. You want to crack this prestigious IAS exam. You just want to start. Or maybe you have already started on this journey, and you are in the middle somewhere, lost. What to do now?
Just stop wherever you are. Take a deep breath and answer this question – Do you have a strategy? It is not just about walking. It is about walking in the right direction.
Any vision, howsoever grand or noble it be, without a strategy is just an illusion.
Last month we had a discussion with around 1450 students who were not able to clear prelims even after more than 2 attempts. No points on guessing what was common to all of them. No strategy.
And what is the best strategy? One that is specifically designed for YOU. One that is based on your learning competencies, your situation in life, the time you have for preparation, your attitude, your aptitude, and a lot of other factors. And then you have to execute.
This is where our 3 tier mentoring comes in:
1. First step starts with this Samanvaya call: Once you fill in the form, our senior mentors get on a 30-40 minute call with you to understand your prep level, working/ study constraints, current strategies, and create a step by step plan for next week, next month and so on.
2. You are given access to our invite-only chat platform, Habitat where you can ask your daily doubts, discuss your test-prep questions and have real-time, live sessions on news and op-eds, and find your optional groups.
3. The third and the most personalized tier is the 1 on 1 mentor allotment who stays with you through the course of your UPSC preparation – always-on chat and on scheduled calls to help you assess, evaluate, and chart the next milestone of your IAS 2021 journey.
(Civilsdaily’s mentor will call you within 24 hours.)
Who are you?
- Working Junta? If you are preparing for IAS 2021 and working simultaneously, we can help you strategize and decipher the IAS exam and design a timetable that fits right in your hectic schedule.
- First-time prep? If you are in the last year of college or thinking of dropping a year and preparing for IAS 2021 full time, we can help you pick the right books and craft a practical & personal strategy.
You just have to take 5 minutes out and fill this form: Samanvaya For IAS 2021
Once done, we will call you within 24 hours or so.