1 Test each for GS Paper 1, 2, 3 and 4 containing best questions for Mains 2018 preparation. Questions will be a mix of Static as well Current Affairs as per the UPSC trend in last few years.
GS Paper 1- 1st September
GS Paper 2- 5th September
GS Paper 3- 9th September
GS Paper 4- 13th September
What is special about these tests?
1. Question Formulation
Rather than the regular uninspiring questions, we have gone the extra mile and crafted unique, intellectually-stimulating questions. These will reward analytical ability and problem-solving skills.
We will make the 1st question paper public so you can assess our claims for yourself.
2. Answer Checking
Answer-copy evaluation in the industry has become stagnant. The focus is restricted to superficial, memory-based lapses rather than on analytical excellence and cross-domain inter-linkages.
Our stress will be on the following –
1. Superior introduction and conclusion.
2. Usage of subject-specific vocabulary.
3. Articulation proficiency.
4. Substantiating evidence like Government and International Reports and Indices.
5. Prominent and contemporary examples.
Overall, the program is the perfect tool that will equip you with everything that is needed to crack the exam
Price: Rs 2500
Join the program here: Click2Join
What are we offering?
1. 4 Full-length tests of GS1, GS2, GS3 & GS4. The difficulty level will be above the UPSC Mains Papers so that you are prepared in the best possible way for facing any kind of paper.
2. Detailed Sample Answers with “Mentor’s Comment” by Rank holders to help you gauge better the needs of the question.
3. The supplementary content provided will be helpful in covering multiple related questions.
4. Telegram Groups with Rank holders and Core faculty members.
5. Thorough answer checking with oversight of rankers like Dr. Vipin Garg(AIR 20), Swapnil Pawar (AIR 525).
6. Mentor Call after every test to discuss in detail your strengths and weaknesses. You can schedule an in-person meeting with mentors at our office in Karol Bagh.
7. Detailed video discussion of each test.
8. Magazines, listicles and other relevant study material.
Prime TS folks will get a 30% discount as promised