All new aspirants who have made up their mind to be a civil servant have no idea in the beginning how to prepare for the examination. They get nervous that the books are too lengthy, the test series seem to be baffling and the syllabus indefinite.
You might have consulted numerous websites on the internet on how to go about your UPSC 2023 preparation, but still you are confused as they address only the skin-deep theories about Do’s and Don’ts.
90% of websites suggest reading Ramesh Singh for India Economy. But after reading 2-3 pages of R. Singh you realize that you are not able to remember anything after just a couple of hours!
Attend the free live webinar conducted by Civilsdaily’s toppers’ mentor Parth Verma sir to understand how to start a concrete preparation from scratch, eliminate confusions and remain consistent and disciplined for one whole year.
Don’t miss the chance to get value addition inputs to score better in the examination! This webinar is absolutely free. All aspirants are welcome to attend.
Date: 18th April, 2022 (Monday)
Time: 7 to 8 PM
What will you Learn in This Free Live Webinar by Parth Sir?
1. The significance of PYQs and an examination of toppers’ copies for your own preparation.
2. Breaking myths: The syllabus, not the books, must be completed.
3. What are the best book to refer? Based on a last 10-year UPSC-CSE paper analysis.
4. Recognize the UPSC requirement. What kinds of test series are useful? Which mock test series should be avoided?
5. Complete UPSC-CSE Preparation Timeline for a Working Professional
6. The skill of taking notes. What topics necessitate notes and which do not?
7. Working hard in the right direction vs. working hard in the wrong direction: Is it possible to be successful solely by studying hard?
8. There are only two consolidated sources for current events. What exactly are they?
9. Revision techniques that are common, standard, and used frequently. What exactly are they?
About Parth Sir
Our Civilsdaily Mentor, Mr Parth has been mentoring students since 2017. He has an admirable experience of attending UPSC-CSE interview two times. Parth sir has always scored 400+ in all the 4 GS Mains Subjects. The secret of success according to him is consistency and time-management.