There comes a time in our lives when we realize our calling, in your case, it is cracking the UPSC IAS exam. When to get where we have to go – even if there are no doors or windows, we will walk through a wall. If this is that time for you please continue reading.
In our discussion with over 1000 bright students last month, we realized that it wasn’t a lack of motivation that stood in the way of their success, it was something else…
Motivation will get you started but it is discipline alone that will keep you growing. Remember, even a drop of rain every day will make a hole in the most stubborn stone. Be that goddamn drop of rain!
It is persistence and discipline that is the bridge between your goals and accomplishments.
Two phases of discipline: 4 failures and then success
Before and After
A common misconception about discipline is that it is about punishment and suffering. No, It is not! It is about accountability – daily, weekly, monthly.. for the entire journey of your IAS preparation.
How to set and enforce that accountability to keep your journey disciplined and always on track?
This is where our 3 tier mentoring comes in:
1. 1st step starts with this Samanvaya call: Once you fill in the form, we get on a 30-40 minute call with you to understand your prep level, working/ study constraints, and current strategies and create a step-by-step plan for the next week, next month and so on
2. You are directed and given access to relevant resources and invite-only platform, Habitat where you can ask your daily doubts, discuss your test-prep questions and have real-time, live sessions on news and op-eds, and find your optional groups.
3. The third and the most personalized tier is the 1 on 1 mentor allotment who stays with you through the course of your UPSC preparation – always-on chat and on scheduled calls to help you assess, evaluate, and chart the next milestone of your IAS 2023-23 journey.
What you’ll get as a part of the Special Preparatory Package?
- FREE Mentorship session with Senior IAS Mentor on strategy and approach for UPSC 2023. (You can schedule by clicking here as well)
- Samachar Manthan’s current week’s module and Mains Questions
- Prelims Weekly MCQ PDF
- Mains 250+ Value notes
- Current month’s Monthly Magazine
Who are you?
- Working Junta? If you are preparing for IAS 2023-24 and working simultaneously, we can help you design a timetable that fits right in your hectic schedule.
- First-time prep? If you are in the last year of college or thinking of dropping a year and preparing for IAS 2023-24 full-time, we can help you pick the right books and craft a practical & personal strategy.
- UPSC Veteran?
You just have to take 5 minutes out and fill this form: Samanvaya For IAS 2023-24
Once done, we will call you within 24 hours or so.