Zoom Link:* https://us06web.zoom.us/j/85474503966?pwd=YVk1WC8rU0ZtNmlhSnZrYnZnaGRVUT09
Meeting ID: 854 7450 3966
30th December, at 7 PM | UPSC Mega Workshop Day AIR 267, Soham Mandhare: Most important themes for UPSC Prelims 2023 and strategy for the next 145 days. | FREE Registration Open
The UPSC 2023 is just knocking at the door. And the Prelims exam is scheduled for May 28th, 2023. That’s just 4.5 months away.
Acknowledging the high unpredictability, an infallible strategy, and previous years’- based trend analysis is of utmost importance. If you want to crack UPSC with a rank in 2023, no random study in current affairs, nor every chapter from every subject is required.
UPSC Topper AIR 267, UPSC 2021 will be discussing the most important themes from Current Affairs and GS syllabus for UPSC Prelims 2023. These are going to be the most relevant and probable topics for the upcoming prelims.
- 30th December (Friday) at 7 PM
- The zoom link will be emailed to you post-registration
Key takeaways: How to make a timetable for UPSC?
- Selective and smart study through UPSC trend-validated topics and themes: 50 Most Important themes for UPSC Prelims 2023 that will guarantee your 120+
- What should be your Prelims 2023 approach for the next 4.5 months even if you have just started the preparation for UPSC 2023? Strategy for the next 1 week, 1 month, 3 months, and like that, will be shared with you.
- The rock-steady strategy made by Rankers for UPSC Prelims 2023 for the next 4.5 months.
- How do UPSC rankers pick specific and certain topics both from current affairs and static GK which are more important than the others? How to build a topper’s thinking and how to cover the UPSC syllabus? The syllabus, and not the books, must be completed.
- Trend analysis of past 6 years’ papers of UPSC Prelims by Soham Mandhare. Lessons to be learned. ‘Pattern Analysis. UPSC is the most dynamic in nature. So, the most important step is to analyze the pattern of the exam. Find ‘Do’s & ‘Don’ts’ in current affairs.
- How to attempt Mock Tests! How to read & revise PYQs. ‘What to read & what not to read?
- How to Understand the expectations of UPSC, and devise an evolving adaptive strategy for UPSC 2023 Prelims and Mains. If your strategy didn’t work, how to restrategize will also be elaborated. What should be your approach for the next 4.5 months even if you have just started the preparation? Strategy for the next 1 week, 1 month, 3 months, and like that, will be shared with you.
- Short-time smart Revision techniques that are common, standard, and used frequently. What exactly are they?
- How to take full advantage of the FREE CivilsDaily’s Preparatory Package and personalized mentorship session
- Last but not the least, apart from all the above discussion everyone joining the session can ask their doubts, fear, queries, Etc
CivilsDaily’s FREE Webinar package
Post-webinar we will share important PDFs, timetable framework, and notes.
Other than this a strategy package will be emailed to you.