UPSC Mains 2022 is just ~80 days away. Get your Mains prep started with UPSC Ranker, Mridul. Register for CivilsDaily’s Bootcamp: 25th June 2022. This will be followed by an Open Mains Test on the same day. Details below
Haven’t started with mains prep? Feel nervous about Mains answer writing? Not able to write all 20 questions? Can’t make yourself sit and start answer writing?
Facing the same issues as mentioned above? This webinar cum UPSC Bootcamp is for you.
Mridul Shivhare, AIR 247 is a special ranker. He cleared UPSC in his first attempt at the young age of 22. His quality of answers is amazing. He has tricks to literally compel the examiner to give marks. By the way, a crazy fact- Mridul left around 170 marks worth of questions in his Mains and still was able to secure AIR 247 (yup, quality of answer matters).
In this special session, we will also be joined by Sukanya Rana, UPSC Mains head, CivilsDaily IAS. Sukanya has been able to guide successfully around 50 rankers in 2021 including AIR 28,32, 49, and more.
After Bootcamp, we will be having an Open Mains Test on 25th June only, at 6 pm. Top five scorers will get a Scholarship for Mains Mentorship Test Series and Program.
Register for the Bootcamp and we will email you the link for the Telegram group, Open test question paper, and other Mains resources.
About CivilsDaily’s Mains Programs
Mains Essential Program FLT EDITION 2022
Program Inclusion Details:
- 12 Full-length tests: After the prelims, it is time to go full gear. Practice 3 rounds of FLT based on 4 GS paper.
- Quality Enrichment Program Notes: QEP is an intensive and holistic program for IAS Mains 2022 GS papers. We aim to cover up to 250 most relevant issues with a 360-degree view, covering all dimensions of each and every topic. Not only you’ll learn and analyze these issues but will also understand how to utilize them via Daily Answer Writing and Mains Test Series.
- Personalized discussion in 1-to-1 mentorship: You doubt why you are scoring less or how you can improve your score for the next paper. No worries! Just schedule a call with our mentor to clear all your doubts and queries.
- Civilsdaily’s handholding
- Civilsdaily magazine: Your current affairs will be covered with access to our 1-year subscription.
Smash Ethics Program
Smash Ethics 2022 (Batch 2) with 1-to-1 Mentorship | Score 110+ in Ethics GS-4
- Comprehensive Video Lectures covering Paper 4
- Full syllabus Notes.
- 8 FLT tests
- 1-1 Mentorship support after every test
- Membership of Ethics group (exclusive) on Civilsdaily’s Habitat
- Doubt resolution session on Habitat
MEP Super 100 2023
- 12 Sectional tests: The whole syllabus will be divided into portions like history, economics, and geography. The test will be spread for a period of 8 months. This will ensure that your basic static preparation happens on a continuous basis alongside your mains answer writing program. Killing two birds with one stone!
- 12 Full-length tests: After the prelims, it is time to go full gear.
- Personalized discussion: You doubt why you are scoring less or how you can improve your score for the next paper. No worries! Just schedule a call with our mentor to clear all your doubts and queries.
- Civilsdaily’s handholding: You will be provided membership to Mains 2023 club on Habitat. There you can put up your doubts and queries. Also can be used to interact with peers on strategies to improve your mains writing. You can also contact mentors like Sajal sir, Sukanya ma’am, Sudhanshu sir and Poornima Ma’am. They all have interview-level experience, so utilize their experience to your benefit.
- Civilsdaily magazine: Your current affairs will be covered with access to our 1-year subscription. (June 2022 to May 2023)
- 8 FLTs
- Detailed orientation for beginners
- Process building Sessions
- Content/Approach Building Sessions
- Model essays
- One-to-one mentorship
- Membership in exclusive Essay group on Habitat
- Notes and references on Habitat
- Topic-wise arranged PYQs