Q.1) The National Anti-Profiteering Authority (NAA) is the body to check the unfair profit-making activities by the trading community. With reference to the NAA, consider the following statements:
- The decision about the formation the NAA was taken by the GST Council in its 22nd meeting at Guwahati.
- It was formed to check if Traders charge high price from the consumers by naming the GST factor.
- NAA is authorised to examine and check profiteering activities and recommend punitive actions including cancellation of licenses.
Which of the given statements is/are correct?
a) Only 1
b) 1 and 2
c) 1 and 3
d) All are correct
Inspired by: [pib] National Anti-Profiteering Authority (NAA)
Q.2) Web-Wonder Women Campaign recently seen in news is an initiative of:
a) Ministry of HRD
b) Ministry of WCD
c) NITI Aayog
d) All of the above
Inspired by: [pib] “Web- Wonder Women” Campaign
Q.3) With respect to the conduct of the Indian Forest Service (IFS) of India, consider the following statements:
- An IFS officer is wholly independent of the district administration and exercises administrative, judicial and financial powers in his own domain.
- Forests finds place in the Union List of the Seventh Schedule of Indian Constitution.
Which of the given statements is/are not correct?
a) Only 1
b) Only 2
c) Both 1 and 2
d) Neither 1 nor 2
Inspired by: Government plans to rename Indian Forest Service
Q.4) Which of the following will be the first state to roll out Universal Basic Income (UBI) in India?
b) Andhra Pradesh
d) West Bengal
Inspired by: Sikkim to roll out Universal Basic Income
Q.5) Which of the following sites of Indus Valley Civilization is distinguished by its unique fire altars and “world’s earliest attested ploughed field?
Inspired by: What a Harappan grave says about marriage
For Solutions – Click Here
Prelims Daily Archive – Click here