Q.1) The Nocte’, “Tangsa’, Tutsa’ and ‘Wancho’ Naga tribes are scheduled in the state of:
b) Arunachal Pradesh
Inspired by: [pib] Cabinet approves revision in list of Scheduled Tribes of Arunachal Pradesh
Q.2) With reference to the Engineering, Procurement and Construction (EPC) model of the PPP, which of the given statements is/are correct?
- Under this system the entire project is funded by the government.
- The contractor is legally responsible to complete the project under some fixed predetermined timeline.
- All the clearances, land acquisition and regulatory norms have to be completed by the government itself
Select the correct alternative from the following codes:
a) 1 and 2
b) Only 2
c) Only 3
d) All are correct
Inspired by: [pib] India-Myanmar-Thailand Trilateral Highway
Q.3) Consider the following statements:
- Alkaline Phosphatase (ALP) is considered to be an indicator of milk quality.
- Its presence after pasteurization indicates presence of microbes that may not have been rendered inactive with pasteurization.
Which of the given statements is/are correct?
a) Only 1
b) Only 2
c) Both 1 and 2
d) Neither 1 nor 2
Inspired by: A paper sensor that can detect freshness of milk
Q.4) The Climate Change Performance Index (CCPI) is released by:
b) UN Environment
d) None of the above
Inspired by: Climate Change Performance Index (CCPI) 2019
Q.5) Makaravilakku Festival recently seen in news is celebrated in which of the following states?
a) Tamil Nadu
d) All of the above
Inspired by: Times of India
For Solutions – Click Here
Prelims Daily Archive – Click here