UPSC-CSE Prelims 2022 is just over. So, Guys, this is high time to make sure that the foundation for your Answer writing skills is strong. Our AWE (Answer Writing Enhancement Program) is a handy opportunity to sharpen your Answer writing skills.
In view of the available time of 2+ months, we are back with Daily AWE Program. Rest assured, we have got you covered all the conceptual clarity on important topics. CD’S Exam Prep program has curated an exclusive series to help you strengthen the basics for UPSC Mains answer writing. Also, you will get a lot of pointers to polish your written and interview skills for UPSC-CSE 2022, 23. At the end of each session, you get a LIVE Doubt-Clearing session with our faculty to get all your doubts cleared. We are working hard to make the program more featureful, highlight the best answers, and show the competency levels of students. So what are you waiting for? Enroll & get the feel of a real exam.
WHAT THE PROGRAM INCLUDES:
Weekly 20 Questions + Doubt Clearing Session (Newly Added)
- Daily 4 questions from General studies 1, 2, 3, and 4 will be provided to you. A sample 2-week schedule is available below.
- Doubt-Clearing Session with CD’s senior mentors at the end of every week.
- A Mentor’s Comment will be available for all answers. This can be used as a guidance tool but we encourage you to write original answers.
- You can write your answer on the same day and attach a scanned copy. Within 72 hours, a review of your answer will be provided.
- Also, write the Razor payment ID, when you attach your answer.
- If you are writing answers late, then please tag the mentor, to let him know about your submission. These answers will be evaluated as per the mentor’s schedule.
Quality standards of questions in our test series
Check our reviews at Quora:
ABOUT THE MENTOR:
Pranava Sir has firsthand experience of appearing in UPSC mains and interviews. He has good command over General studies papers. Previously, he has worked as a Junior Manager in an JSW Steel Limited.
Here is the schedule for the first 2 weeks of June to give you an idea about how we will follow your Syllabus:
For Course enrollment details, click the link given below.