Your one stop shop for all queries on DAF.Civilsdaily organized a seminar on “How to Fill DAF” in conjugation with Ensemble IAS.Mr. K Siddhartha, the renowned author of ‘Geography Through Maps’ and a mentoring expert on Interview preparation for UPSC conducted the seminar. Most of your queries would be answered in this video.Read the document containing sample DAFs, questions and other important information here- Click2readIf you have more queries let us know in the comments below and our team will address them. Best of luck for Mains 2017 guys!
We got K Siddhartha sir onboard for a special seminar about ‘How to fill your DAF’
The Seminar covered following points:
- How the filling of form reflects you?
- How can you make it reflect yourself the way you want?
- Can you anticipate the questions that you are going to be asked
- What kind of interviews could you face on basis of DAF
The seminar was aimed to help the PT qualified candidates reverse plan their Interview by filling DAF wisely.
In the seminar, sir focused on:
- Identifying common mistakes and blunders that students commit
- Comparison of different DAF types
- Deciphering DAF and the possible questions that can be asked
- Do’s and don’ts in DAF
- Integrating your Mains preparation with Interview
When was the seminar- 13th August 2017
Place- Ensemble IAS, B-5/4, Poorvi Marg, NEA, Below ICICI Bank, Opp. Ganga Ram Hospital, Old Rajinder Nagar, Delhi
Time- 11 to 12 pm
We are attaching a sample DAF summary for your reference:
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.