Rank in CSE-2016
|Number of attempts (include present one)||
- Study daily, which is enough and consistency is important.
- Please remember rote learning would do no good.
- Prepare prelims and mains together, an integrated view.
- Starting taking tests on a regular basis 2 months before the prelims.
- The paper is very unpredictable, cover the basics therefore.
Basic books and NCERTs.
Views about the importance of Test series:
- They are very important. For both prelims and mains.
- It helps you in time management.
Did you use CD Test series? How was it helpful?
What to focus on for Mains Prep?
I followed a simple structure of answer writing. Introduction, main body and conclusion.
This can be followed in all the answers.
The conclusion should be forward looking and constitutionally correct.
Tips for students:
Patience, right strategy and consistency is important.
Ultimately it is all about your own efforts. A smart strategy and perseverance helped me crack the exam.
I can guarantee that others living in small cities can achieve success without having to leave their home towns if they apply themselves with diligence.