Q.1) Which of the given statements with reference to the Women Livelihood Bond is/are correct?
- It is launched by SIDBI with the support of World Bank and UN Women.
- The bond will be issued for a period of 5 years.
Select the correct alternative:
a) Both 1 and 2
b) Only 1
c) Only 2
d) Neither 1 nor 2
Inspired by: Women’s Livelihood Bonds
Q.2) Recently a Navratna PSU Bharat Electronics Ltd (BEL) has unveiled the Atmospheric Water Generator (AWG). With respect to this AWG, consider the following statements:
- It employs a novel technology to extract water from the humidity present in the atmosphere and purify it.
- It uses heat exchange for condensing the atmospheric moisture to produce pure, safe and clean potable water.
- The water so generated is already mineralized so making it potable.
Which of the given statements is/are correct?
a) All are correct
b) 1 and 2
c) 1 and 3
d) Only 1
Inspired by: [pib] Atmospheric Water Generator (AWG)
Q.3) The United Nations Security Council Resolution 1267 was actually adapted to put curb on:
a) Taliban and Al-Qaeda
c) Palestine Liberation Organization
d) All of the above
Inspired by: Explained: Why is China shielding the Jaish-e-Mohammad?
Q.4) The Shisht Bharat Campaign recently seen in news is especially related to sensitization of:
b) Public Servants
c) Police Personnels
d) None of the above
Inspired by: Press Information Bureau
Q.5) The Dakshina Bharat Hindi Prachar Sabha was established by:
a) Madan Mohan Malviya
b) Subrahmanyam Bharati
c) Mahatma Gandhi
d) Annie Besant
Inspired by: The Hindu
For Solutions – Click Here
Prelims Daily Archive – Click here