UPSC Mains 2021 has started today with the Essay paper. You can view the UPSC IAS Mains 2021 Essay Question Paper in the text format and in the picture given above.
Those who are not attempting 2021 exam will get an idea that this year’s paper has taken the candidates by surprise as usual. In fact, the ‘U’ in UPSC stands for Unpredictable.
Try to answer these questions. In case you are facing any difficulties, fill the form below for a dedicated Civilsdaily mentor to give you a strategy call in 24 hours. Share us your burdens and concerns, we are waiting to resolve them.
- The process of self-discovery has now been technologically outsourced.
2. Your perception of me is a reflection of you; my reaction to you is an awareness of me.
3. Philosophy of wantlessness is Utopian, while materialism is a chimera.
4. The real is rational and the rational is real.
- Hand that rocks the cradle rules the world.
2. What is research, but a blind date with knowledge!
3. History repeats itself, first as a tragedy, second as a farce.
4. There are better practices to “best practices”.