In 2021-22, we connected with over 15,000+ IAS aspirants via our Samanvaya (1 on 1 mentoring) outreach program.
With an average call time of ~40 minutes, we spent ~3.84 lakh minutes (~6,500 hours) in understanding you and your preparation strategies.
Here’s what we learnt about you
You have doubts. Lots of them. Almost on a daily basis. 70% of them are academic, 20% are strategy related and 10% about life and thereabouts.
- You want a timetable that adapts according to your learning curve.
- You think news & static concepts should be tied together for better retention.
- You are perfectly fine with self-study modules but need motivation boosters to keep you up on the right track.
- You want your preparation to be non-judgemental.
- You want a community of like-minded, sincere aspirants so that you can feed off each other’s energy.
- You love active learning.
- You love active doubt resolutions.
- You are patient with your progress as long as it is assured.
Foundation 2024 is built with keeping all these things in mind.
Nothing more. Nothing less.
EMI Facility Available @ No Extra Cost!
No Cost EMI Facility for Students enrolling in Civilsdaily’s Foundation Course 2024. This is ensure that financial burden has not remain a concern for your preparation.
What Differentiates Our Foundation Course?
Civilsdaily’s Mentorship is clearly one brand that sets us apart from any other institute in this Domain.
Civilsdaily mentorship helps you in 6 key components of your preparation-
- Direction– Civilsdaily is the only institute where we will connect you 1-1 with UPSC topper as your personal mentor who will oversee your journey and guide you. Other than this your will also get a dedicated Civilsdaily’s mentor, who are highly qualified, with at least two year of mentorship experience and two UPSC CSE Interviews under their belts. They are well-versed in the many stages of preparation. These mentors will assist you in developing both a comprehensive and micro schedule. They’ll put together a weekly programme for you, complete with mentorship calls. This schedule will be created based on a thorough examination of the importance of subjects as well as the interconnection of topics to make it easier for students to grasp the material.
- Discipline– The student will be held accountable to the mentor since he or she will be required to complete a weekly target set by the mentor.
- Consistency– Students can retain consistency in their preparation by having their mentor monitor them constantly and giving them regular tests. Furthermore, rational scheduling aids pupils in adopting an integrated approach to preparation..
- Value addition– Mentors also assist students with their questions and resources. Students become perplexed as to which resources to follow due to the abundance of content available on the market. Mentors can assist you in locating and referring to the most appropriate materials. This aids students in consolidating their resources and avoiding content overload. Mentors will also offer video assistance. Remember- the mantra to clear UPSC is MINIMUM RESOURCES, MAXIMUM REVISIONS.
- Evaluation– The UAP/foundation curriculum also contains a prelims and mains test series, as well as weekly 10 mains questions from Samachar Manthan (SM). Your mentor will go through each test with you and help you figure out your strengths and shortcomings. So, if you devote yourself to this programme, you will receive one-on-one assistance for more than 40 mains tests (including SM) and more than 30 prelims tests. Furthermore, each test will be examined twice by professional evaluators, with a mentor evaluating the results later.
- Motivation– When you’re feeling down or don’t feel like studying, you can reach out to your mentor, have a conversation, get motivated, and restart your studies. Mentor-recommended relaxation techniques can assist you in learning more effectively.
Here is a Comparison chart to know how Civilsdaily stands apart
Quick reference links:
Click here Foundation 2024 Master TimeTable
Foundation 2024 Lectures Schedule (will be shared soon)
Download Brochure: Foundation 2024 from CivilsDaily
Want to talk to us first? Click here to fill this Samanvaya form and we will get back to you
UAP & MasterClass are a combo for comprehensive growth. The same teachers who create and deliver lectures are involved in creating and evaluating your test attempts
DDS sessions = Marathons for Active Learning.
200+ doubts resolved & 40+ new mini concepts discussed. Every Day. Day after Day.
Trusted by Rank 1 & 2:
This is what our students have to say..
MODE OF PAYMENT
PAY VIA CARD/UPI
1,40,000+GST = 1,65,200 (For Offline)
Rs 1,40,000 including GST (For Online)
ASK FOR A PAYMENT LINK FROM OUR TEAM/ PING US ON WHATSAPP
DIRECT BANK DEPOSIT
A/C NAME: APEIROGON TECHNOLOGIES PVT. LTD
A/C NO: 50200016012695
IFSC CODE: HDFC0000922
WALK-IN & PAY
VISIT OUR OFFICE AN SWIPE CARD/ DEPOSIT CASH & GET A RECEIPT
GET IN TOUCH
LOCATION: 1 LGF, Apsara Arcade, Next to Karol Bagh Metro Stn. (Gate #7), Delhi 110060
CONTACT: firstname.lastname@example.org OR +91 7303316700
- Indian Society MasterClass 2024
- Economics MasterClass 2024
- Polity MasterClass 2024
- Geography MasterClass 2024
- Environment MasterClass 2024
- Science & Technology MasterClass 2024
- Art & Culture MasterClass 2024
- Ethics MasterClass 2024
- Internal Security MasterClass 2024
- Modern History MasterClass 2024
- Upcoming Courses 01
- Essay Essential Program Plus 2024
- Essay FLTs 2024
- FLT Prelims 2024
- Monthly Current Affairs Prelims TS 2024
- Advanced Prelims TS 2024
- Basic Prelims Tests 2024
- Dominate Prelims 2024
- Mains FLTs 2024
- Mains Essential Program 2024
- Civils Digest: 1 Year Magazines 2024
- Samachar Manthan Yearly 2024 Plus