As an aspirant, if you have taken many test series, but are unable to score above 100 marks and want to improve your scores before Mains 2023, then this program is for you!
UPSC by design is an exam that should take just one attempt to crack it. Any further attempt after that must be just to improve your rank.
The fact that you have been missing the cut-off with a small margin (repeatedly) tells that there are some fundamental issues with your approach. The answers to which you might or might not have. For bringing the change you have to work upon its execution as well. (Realization is not enough). And bringing that to fruition is not possible in isolation. From now onwards, it should be a guided process under a meticulously designed plan.
It is all about redesigning the machinery which is unable to convert your knowledge and analysis into marks in Mains. And you know it – Fewer marks in mains, very low chances of seeing your name in the final list.
Sajal sir’s marks in UPSC 2017 GS Mains paper were:
- GS Paper 1 – 132
- GS Paper 2 – 125
- GS Paper 3 – 130
What is Smash Mains
It’s a three-phased program under personalized guidance by Sajal sir. The focus is on identifying and highlighting the issues with your preparation (information/analysis/ utilization). According to your strength and weaknesses, a tailor-made strategy is developed. And it is worked on under Sajal sir’s strict monitoring, aiming for incremental improvements every day, after every session with Sajal sir.
Smash Mains Program is a highly personalized and intensive handholding program for the crème-de-la-crème (veterans) amongst UPSC aspirants.
Why is Smash 2023 the best way to prepare for mains?
- Individual attention and approachability are the USPs of this program. Listen to what our Smash Mains 2020 student and topper Pooja Gupta (AIR 42) says about the program.
- Not putting Penguins among the Fowls – You already know how to write an average answer (you’re missing it by a few marks actually). You want to know how to increase your score from 90 to 110-115. The approach followed by other institutes in their Test series is the same for a veteran and a complete newbie and here lies the problem. Without personalized one-to-one interaction with someone like Sajal sir (who has scored these awesome marks), it will be difficult for you to rectify these minute yet very important shortcomings.
- Evaluation is a strength of this program and we put it on a high priority. Sajal sir himself is involved in the process, unlike other institutes where evaluation is outsourced to those who themselves might not have appeared for mains (It’s bizarre). It shouldn’t be based on ‘model answers’ as there are 3-4 ways of approaching an answer. Only a seasoned player will be able to go beyond these model answers and be able to appreciate your approach (If it’s innovative) even if it differs from the model answers provided.
- Test copies get checked in a time-bound manner. The questions, answers, and material provided are of the highest quality.
- Always on time and insightful discussions end with a reality check and motivation to perform better in the next test.
- Emphasis on execution and utilization of knowledge – Mains is not only about knowledge but the way you express the relevant knowledge in the most optimum manner.
- Sajal sir’s interventions are highly specific and not generalized. Sitting right in front of you he walks you through each and every question. Always there, he will not let you lose your focus.
- We deliver what we promise.
Progression of the program:
After completing the Mains Test series, you will have a one-to-one detailed, and in-depth interaction with Sajal sir. Final refinements are done to every answer. Value addition material, as well as pointers, will be provided here. We will work with you to ensure you have enough material for value addition. Our focus will be on providing tips that add the missing X factor to your answers.
- One-to-One mentorship by Sajal sir.
- Smash Mains Test Series – 24 tests (12 Sectional + 12 FLTs)
- On-call discussion with Sajal sir after every test.
- Samachar Manthan (Till Prelims) – For holistic and comprehensive coverage of Current Affairs.
- Prime Prelims FLTs – To prepare you for prelims.
- Exclusive membership to Smash Mains club in Habitat.
MODE OF PAYMENT
PAY VIA CARD/UPI
30,000+GST = 35,400/-
ASK FOR A PAYMENT LINK FROM OUR TEAM/ PING US ON WHATSAPP
DIRECT BANK DEPOSIT
A/C NAME: APEIROGON TECHNOLOGIES PVT. LTD
A/C NO: 50200016012695
IFSC CODE: HDFC0000922
WALK-IN & PAY
VISIT OUR OFFICE AN SWIPE CARD/ DEPOSIT CASH & GET A RECEIPT
GET IN TOUCH
LOCATION: 1 LGF, Apsara Arcade, Next to Karol Bagh Metro Stn. (Gate #7), Delhi 110060
CONTACT: email@example.com OR +91 8929987787