Civilsdaily Team is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.
Join Zoom Meeting: https://us06web.zoom.us/j/87294887952?pwd=T1EwejFXZmtOSlgxaTRNSW1pak9kdz09
Meeting ID: 872 9488 7952
*Decoding UPSC Prelims 2022 & Strategy Changes Required for 2023-24 Aspirants || 1-1 LIVE session with Santosh sir*Date & Time: *Jun 7, 2022 @07:00 PM (Login starts by 06:45 PM) India*
Re-orient your strategy and discuss your UPSC Prelims-related doubts with Santosh Sir, Senior Mentor (2000+ UPSC students in the last 5 years.) Put up your question here (click)
UPSC Prelims 2022 is over & now it’s time to deal with your hope.
Acknowledging the need to ensure a post prelims approach, It is mandatory to have a Prelims Analysis with a Prelims Guru, that includes the complete UPSC prelims trend research.
When the UPSC Prelims paper is analyzed subject-wise, it involves the breakdown of complex topics into simpler and more miniature parts. Hence, an aspirant is exposed to the exact pattern UPSC Exam and the areas he/she needs to emphasize more on. For the Exam, it is essential to be aware of “What is going on and what not to?” Also, it helps to frame the right UPSC Preparation Strategy.
Knowing the unpredictability of this journey, many believe that only hard work can make them luckier. But shockingly, even after working with all their might, 90% of them remain very much clueless about their “strategy” being right or wrong.
Grasp the opportunity to get exceptional awareness of ‘Prelims-2022- Complete Paper analysis, cutoff prediction, and way forward for next prelims. This entire webinar is free. All aspirants are wholeheartedly welcome to attend.
Date: 7th June 2022 (Tuesday)
Begins: 7 PM
Agenda of this free live Webinar by Santosh Sir!
- The UPSC-CSE Prelims 2022, the types of questions asked in the exam, the number of questions from each subject along with the difficulty level of the exam. Complete topic-wise trend analysis of Prelims-2022 questions will be discussed broadly.
- Changing the pattern of prelims questions and how to tackle them. According to toppers & toppers’ mentors, ‘Pattern Analysis’ is the key to unlocking the UPSC knot.
- How to tackle controversial, tricky, and random questions. Is there any tricky approach? If any, how to learn unlearned.
- What is working and what will not be working in prelims 2023 in the future. How important CD’s prime prelims TS is!
- How to tackle prelims-2023: Way forward after prelims. How CD’s senior mentors stand beside aspirants with hand-holding mentorship.
A quick bit about Santosh Gupta Sir:
Santosh Gupta sir has scored up to 145 twice in UPSC prelims and always 120 plus in all 6 attempts. He wrote all 6 mains and appeared for Interviews 3 times. He has qualified UPSC EPFO and BPSC 56-59th also. He has been teaching and mentoring UPSC aspirants for the last 5 years with tremendous interest in the environment and ecology and Polity. He has helped 2000+ students crack the UPSC Prelims exam and around 100 get into the final UPSC list.