Get 21-Day UPSC GS Polity by Swatantra sir
Step by Step strategy & approach: FREE Session Swantra sir
UPSC aspirants often find themselves knee-deep in the intricate details of our Constitution, the vast landscape of governance, and the roles and responsibilities of our institutions.
While the Polity syllabus demands a grasp over constitutional concepts, governance mechanisms, and the interplay of rights and duties, many find it a challenge to cover the spectrum efficiently.
Questions like “How to ensure I don’t miss out on any crucial topic?” or “How can I apply these concepts to Prelims MCQs and Mains answer writing?” are common.
Enter Swatantra Sir’s transformative webinar. With a proven strategy, he presents a strategic blueprint to not only cover but master the Polity & Governance syllabus in just 21 days.
With his extensive experience and expertise, Swatantra sir has designed an actionable strategy to conquer UPSC Polity syllabus for Prelims and Mains in just 21 days.
About #StartLikeATopper Series
A streamlined set of power-packed sessions aimed at the most effective UPSC syllabus coverage, one subject at a time, giving you a laser-focused approach.
This isn’t your run-of-the-mill lecture. It’s a strategic blueprint packed with actionable insights that will pivot your approach from “learning” to “strategic learning.”
The series aims to equip aspirants with strategies right from the get-go, ensuring their preparation aligns with topper methodologies, maximizing chances of success.
Don’t just study hard; study smart with the #StartLikeATopper Series.
FREE Session: UPSC Polity Syllabus in 21 days
Registration details for Session 2 of #StartLikeATopper series
Topic: How to cover UPSC GS Polity syllabus for Prelims and Mains in just 21 days? Detailed approach, important topics, and strategic blueprint
- Date: 26th Sept 2023
- Time: 7:30 pm
- Fee: FREE and Open to all
Zoom Meeting Link will be sent via your registered email address.
Who Is This For?
- Aspirants looking for a structured approach to mastering or revising UPSC Polity Syllabus.
- Anyone finding Polity syllabus too big.
- Aspirants trying to connect Polity with current news.
- Those who want a clear plan for Polity.
- Repeaters who want to improve their Polity prep.
- New aspirants who want a strong start
Why you must attend this session?
In this comprehensive session, Swatantra sir will share:
- How to cover UPSC Polity Syllabus in 21 days?
- Choosing what Polity topics to focus on.
- Answering Polity MCQs in Prelims easily.
- A proven strategy to streamline Polity preparation.
- Techniques to interlink constitutional concepts for comprehensive understanding.
- Methods to apply Polity knowledge effectively in Prelims MCQs and Mains answers.
- Time-saving hacks for efficient revision.
- Insights into tackling evolving UPSC question patterns related to Polity & Governance
- Writing good answers for Polity in Mains.
Why aspirants face issues in UPSC Polity syllabus coverage?
The UPSC Polity syllabus for both Prelims and Mains is extensive and multifaceted. As a result, aspirants face a variety of challenges while preparing. Here are some of the prominent issues faced by them:
- Volume of the Syllabus: The Polity syllabus is vast, ranging from historical aspects of the Indian Constitution to its contemporary challenges.
- Conceptual Clarity: Many topics, like Fundamental Rights, DPSPs, and federalism, require deep conceptual understanding. Grasping these concepts and their nuances can be tricky.
- Interlinking Topics: Aspirants often struggle with understanding the interconnectedness of topics, such as how the Preamble sets the tone for the entire Constitution or how DPSPs relate to Fundamental Duties.
- Dynamic Nature: UPSC often asks questions that relate static Polity concepts to current events. Staying updated with such dynamic intersections can be daunting.
- Answer Writing: For Mains, it’s not just about what you know but how you present it. Aspirants often struggle with structuring their answers and providing balanced viewpoints.
- Differentiating between Prelims and Mains: While Prelims is more about factual recall and understanding, Mains demands analytical skills. Many aspirants find it challenging to switch between these modes of study.
- Legal Language: The Indian Constitution and many other polity resources are written in legal language which can be complex and hard to understand for beginners.
- Case Laws: Important Supreme Court and High Court judgements that interpret the Constitution are essential for the Mains. Remembering these judgements and their implications can be difficult.
- Time Management: Given the vastness of the syllabus, aspirants often struggle with allocating appropriate time to Polity, balancing it with other subjects.
- Reliability of Sources: With numerous books, coaching materials, and online resources available, choosing the right study material becomes a challenge.
- Evolution of Polity: Understanding the evolution of Indian Polity, from the Regulating Act to the Indian Councils Act, to the present Constitution, can be a complex journey.
Overcoming these challenges requires a combination of structured study, practice, regular revision, and staying updated with current affairs related to Polity.
What can you expect to learn from the session?
- Understanding the upcoming trend, UPSC’s new paradigm is evolving. How UPSC has changed over the past couple of years and how you should adapt?
- Chucking old ways of UPSC preparation and building a solid foundation that is flexible and adaptable.
- Basic syllabus mastery: NCERTs and Standard Bookslike Laxminkanth- Learn which sections of NCERTs and Standard Books are essential for UPSC and how to make effective notes from them.
- NCERT & Standard book Selection: Discover the must-read NCERTs that provide a comprehensive understanding
We’ll be sharing a personalized study plan after the webinar
CivilsDaily’s FREE Current Affairs package and personalized UPSC study plan
Post-webinar you will get your Personalized study plan, important PDFs, timetable framework, and mentorship session.
Based on your UPSC prep situation (working aspirant, full-time aspirant), your learning style, previous attempts, and other such factors, we will be preparing and sharing a personalized PDF study plan for you.
Entry is FREE but seats are limited (only 100)