We have spent over 6,500 hours last year discussing the preparation strategies of over 9,000 students individually and we found that there are 2 kinds of aspirants.
- Those who received good guidance and planned their study to score more. And
- Those aspirants who were misguided by others and got overwhelmed by the syllabus.
And if you feel that you need some experienced guidance, then you have come to the right place!
We will tell you how we guide our students and you can decide if it suits you:
- Personalized Study Plans – Every student learns at a different pace. One study plan does not suit everyone. That is why when students get in touch with us, we prepare individual study plans for each student that helps them learn at their own pace.
- Identifying Mistakes – Our experienced mentors have worked with thousands of students and they know the most common mistakes the students make. When we teach our students, we guide them away from these mistakes so they can improve their performance quickly and score more.
3. We Don’t Experiment With Your Career – Our success depends on the success of our students. That is why we only use Tried and Tested Methods of studying that has proven extremely successful in the past. We adapt to the changes and not experiment with your careers.
4. We Present What UPSC Expects – We understand what the UPSC expects when it comes to answer-writing, essays, and other preparations. We work hard to decode UPSC patterns so that our students don’t have to. That is why we provide only the most relevant material to the students so they can study without feeling lost.
5. One-Stop For All Your Needs – Our students do not get overwhelmed while studying because we provide them with everything they need! All the relevant study material, tests, discussions, and coaching in one place. This helps our students remain focused and concentrated.
We work with our students for their success.
And if you feel like talking to us just get in touch. We would love to know how we can help you succeed!