Talk about the corruption in general and why it originates as introduction to this question. Mention how character building since childhood is influenced by the Parents, Teachers, family and society. Mention what ethical values one learns from mother and father and teachers which develop a child to be a beautiful mind and contribute towards corruption free nation.
- Corruption is considered to be originated from the minds of the people. Peoples’ thinking, ethical values, conduct and behaviour all makes a man either corrupt or be honest and uninfluenced. In nut and shell, the ill effect of mind leads one towards corruption. The basic and permanent solution to this involves inculcating more and more ethical and moral values since childhood.
- Character building since childhood is influenced by Parents, teachers, family and society etc. who play vital role in holistic development of the child.
- A child is the reflection of her mother. Being the best friend and first teacher of child mother influences the child from walk to talk. Mother is the wealth of information for child. The child learns love compassion, forgiveness, humanity, equality, kindheartedness, respect, generosity and ethics from her mother. The child looks up to and wants to be like her when s/he grows up.
- The values of mother is reflected in children when s/he grows up which is important in order to deal with growing problems like old age, peace and harmony, patriarchy and sustainability etc. in compassionate manner.
- Father is the role model for most of the children. Qualities of leadership, responsibility, discipline, consistency, fearlessness etc. are developed in children under the influence of father.
- Good parental support helps child to be positive, healthy and good life long learner and behave in ethical manner involving moral values in entire his/her life.
- Teacher increases the horizon of thinking and learning of a child. The spark for innovation, necessary for our socio-economic development is provided by classroom learning under the influence of teacher. Values embedded in our history, constitutional values, professional ethics, skill required for employability etc, required for over all development of children are all taught by teacher.
- So, the character moulded at early stages will influence a child in order to be honest, inspired and responsible in effective decision making. Hence, it is rightly said, “In order to make a country corruption free and become a nation of beautiful minds” the Parents and Teachers together can play a greater role.
- A poem by the 19th-century writer Charles Reade captures this: “Sow an act and you reap a habit; Sow a habit and you reap a character; Sow a character and you reap a destiny.”