- In introduction, highlight that women’s movement in India has come a long way since the advent of such movements by the early Indian social reformers such as Raja Ram Mohan Roy etc.
- In the body, talk about the nature of issues faced by the women of lower strata in different spheres such as economic, political, social etc.
- Mention examples of some women’s movements and actions taken by the government and its impact on women.
- Then mention the challenges involved and how it has not addressed the issues of women of lower social strata.
- In conclusion, highlight that the society should be forthcoming to support women and the way forward.