- The article describes the opposition to the CAA by the States and how the unitary tilt of our Constitution makes their opposition to the Act ineffective.
- In the intro of the question the federal structure of India polity.
- In the main body mention the provision in the Constitutions which are in the favour of strong Central government and tilts in its favour.
- Also, explain the implication of the tilt by mentioning the misuse of Article 356 and the recent opposition to the CAA by the States.
- Conclude by commenting on the success of the federal structure for so long its continuation in the future as well as the possibility of evolution.