The Target Mains initiative has been running from ~August 15, 2016.
- We give you 4 questions across the 4 GS subjects with a demand and approach framework to help you understand the examiner’s mindset
- The @discuss handle checks the answers and provides marks and improvement points
- The amazing Civilsdaily community helps each other with relevant peer review and grows each day
- All the questions can be accessed on web from here – Click here
Today, we bring to you a monthly compilation of all the Questions asked in the month of September 2016.
- The september edition of this compilation is FREE for all users
- From next month on – our Test Series students will continue to get FREE Target Mains compilation along with monthly CivilsDigest magazine
- Other users can pay 50 INR and get a personal copy from our Instamojo Store
What does the Target Mains compilation contain?
- 100+ GS questions with DNA Framework (Demand and Approach)
- Links to daily questions where users can click and see the attempts made by their peers + read the best answers + assess who got better marks and why?
This is how the Target Mains PDF looks from inside. If you click on the dates of September 1, 2 etc. You will be directed to the webpage where you can see answer attempts.
How to download the magazine?
- For the TS students, you will find a copy of Target Mains along with this month’s Civilsdigest in the test portal – download your PDF from your portal
- For other users –
It will take you to the Instamojo store and you can download your FREE Copy.
Note: Test Series students should be able to download all these documents form their portal
- Monthly CivilsDigest (News + Editorial summaries)
- Monthly Target Mains Compilation (From September 2016 onwards)
- Economic Survey Summary – 2016
- CD Explains Annual Compilation (2015-2016)
If you like the compilations and the effort put in that – do drop in the comment for the design team. If you have some suggestions on improvements – so let us know.