WATCH LIVE UPSC Prelims 2023 Session by Pravin sir.
Nobody will dare to gainsay that clearing UPSC Prelims isn’t the result of hardcore revision and knowledge. And it’s also true that even after burning the midnight oil 99% of Aspirants start doubting their own accuracy because they can’t cross 90 marks barrier in their UPSC Prelims Mock Test itself.
As a result, overthinking, depression, and the fear of failure engulf 99.99% of candidates far before the Real Prelims exam.
Not just this but aspirants also start compromising with their mock test marks in the false hope that they will score better in the real exam.
It never happens.
Pravin sir, Head of Civilsdaily Pune Branch and Mentor of 500+ successful candidates, opines that those who understand the importance of Mock-Tests and score at least above 100 marks in them are able to clear UPSC Prelims with flying colors.
He also says that scoring 100+ in at least 60% of Mock tests is the only indication of your Prelims Readiness.
As per the need, Pravin sir is hosting a 1-1 LIVE masterclass on How to cross 90 marks barrier in UPSC Prelims Mock-tests.
Topic: 10-steps proven strategy to cross 90 marks in UPSC Prelims Mock Tests
- Date: 26th Feb 2023, Sunday
- Time: At 6 P.M
- Mode: Online (Zoom Meeting Link will be sent through email)
Key-Takeaways of Free 1-1 Live Session with Pravin Sir
- What are the previous toppers’ proven ways to utilize and analyze the mock test to perform far better in the next?
- How to cross 90 marks barrier in UPSC mock tests spontaneously.
- What are the top 10 ways to evaluate your performance and identify your weak areas?
- What are the different approaches to attempting subject-wise and full-fledged preliminary tests?
- How to develop intelligent guessing by attempting only 60 questions with 100% accuracy rather than attempting 90 questions with blind guessing?
- How many rounds are actually needed to attempt any mock test paper?
- Untold best strategies to deal with offbeat questions
About Pravin Sir:
Pravin sir is a senior IAS mentor with CivilsDaily for nearly 4+ years and is now Working as a Mentor Head and CivilsDaily’s Pune center head. He has cleared all 6 UPSC Prelims, appeared for two UPSC interviews. Last year 138 students under his mentorship crossed UPSC Prelims stage and wrote Mains 2022.
CivilsDaily’s FREE Webinar package
Post-webinar we will share important PDFs, timetable framework, and notes.
Other than this a strategy package will be emailed to you.
What The Hindu opined about Civilsdaily Mentorship
26th February (Sunday) at 6 pm | LIVE, ask me anything session on How to cross 90 marks barrier in UPSC prelims mocks? 10-steps proven strategy by Pravin sir.