Open to all, Free Live Webinar by IPoS Officer Vikas Palwe (CSE 2020)
Vikas Palwe has a special command over UPSC Prelims. In all his 5 attempts, He scored 120+ marks consistently. Now, with prelims coming up in few days, he would be happy to share his mantras and techniques to scoring high in prelims with future aspirants.
If you are attempting this year’s prelims then do not miss this opportunity. Attend the webinar to gain topper’s insights on prelims and clear your personal queries with him.
This Ask me Anything session is free for all aspirants to attend but is perfect for anyone looking for a refreshing break from their grueling studies. Only limited slots are available, so register ASAP.
Date: 15th April, 2022 (Friday)
Time: 5 to 6:30 PM
Live Webinar on YouTube on April 15, 2022 @ 05:00 PM
Webinar follows with Q&A Session with Vikas Palwe on zoom : @ 06.00 PM
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 816 0477 3635
What will you Learn in This Free Live Webinar by Vikas Palwe(IPoS CSE 2020)?
1. What changes should you make in your prelims preparation if you don’t score well?
2. What are the current revision materials, both online and offline?
3. How should I take notes right now from a Prelims perspective?
4. What are the study techniques you must employ in the final 50 days of the Prelims, and which should you avoid?
5. How do you revise a subject in a week?
6. What are the CSAT topics with the highest weightage that will earn you the most points?
7. What are the techniques for recalling information while reading a difficult question in an exam hall? (With an actual demonstration)
Learn from the experts before it is too late!!