Free Entry: Limited Seats | Registrations open for Mega Seminar at Kale auditorium, Gokhale Institute, Pune | UPSC + MPSC Preparation Strategy | Aspirants from Maharashtra are Invited | Meet our Toppers from Maharashtra | Register Now
Table of content:
- Changed pattern of MPSC
- Implications of this change
- CivilsDaily’s Maharashtra students and their performance in UPSC 2021
- CivilsDaily IAS in Pune
- Tackle MPSC with UPSC: Mega Seminar in Pune by Sajal sir and UPSC rankers from Maharashtra
- How the Pune Center will help aspirants from Maharashtra?
- Some of the UPSC rankers from Maharashtra
- Register for the Mega Seminar and 1-1 discussion with Sajal sir and UPSC rankers.
MPSC changes pattern: Aligned with UPSC, to be implemented from 2023
Maharashtra PSC has recently released a notification citing changes in the pattern. Now the main examination will be subjective/descriptive in nature (essay type answers) instead of objective (MCQ type) questions. Also, an Ethics paper has also been introduced, modern history will also be included.
From earlier 6 papers in MPSC Mains now we will have 9 papers, with total marks now standing at 1750 in Mains, closely resembling UPSC’s pattern.
|Nature of papers
|Essay (Marathi or English)
|Optional Paper 1
|Optional Paper 2
Implications of this change
It has certainly made MPSC mains more comprehensive, requiring a wide-based knowledge just like UPSC.
- It will be easier for UPSC aspirants to prepare for MPSC and vice-versa.
- It improve the percentage of Marathi candidates appearing and clearing UPSC as the paper pattern is almost the same.
- It will give equal opportunity to those from rural as well as urban areas. Now every candidate must play on a level playing field.
- For those UPSC aspirants who have exhausted their attempts, they would find it easier to appear and crack MPSC.
- Aspirants who will reappear in 2023 will have to consider it as a fresh attempt as they have to study almost from scratch.
All these pose an opportunity as well as a challenge for aspirants but for sure it calls for a change in strategy.
CivilsDaily’s performance in UPSC 2021 and an overwhelming number of our Rankers from Maharashtra
UPSC 2021 results were released a few days back and it was a major validation of CivilsDaily’s student-centric approach, personalized mentorship, and commitment to your goal – cracking the UPSC IAS exam.
This was evident from 200+ rankers, including 30+ in the top 50 in the UPSC 2021 exam. Another amazing observation was the overwhelming number of rankers from Maharashtra.
Moreover, we have thousands of CivilsDaily students from the state.
On the insistence of CivilsDaily’s alumni (ex-rankers) and our students from the state, we will be opening our first center in Maharashtra very soon, in Pune.
How is the Pune center going to help UPSC and Civil Services Aspirants from Maharashtra?
Saves you from the trauma of relocation
Aspirants have to leave their home state to Delhi, Karol Bagh for UPSC prep. It seriously dismantles their mental peace and continuity in preparation.
Now you no longer have to leave your state and come to Delhi for UPSC preparation.
Financially, by saving huge expenditure incurred in Karol Bagh on renting and tuition fees.
Now prepare for both: UPSC and MPSC
Recently the notification for MPSC was released and since the pattern is similar to UPSC now, we will be helping you prepare for MPSC as well.
Live lectures, Offline 1:1 Mentorship, Testing centre in Pune
We will be providing the best classroom lectures; UPSC-relevant tests and study material; experienced mentors and dedicated faculty.
CivilsDaily will always remain committed to a personalized and student-centric approach and will live for its vision of making UPSC and government service exam preparation simpler, effective, result-oriented, and affordable to every aspiring student.
Mega Seminar on 5th July, at Gokhale Institute, Pune: Sajal sir and UPSC Rankers from Maharashtra
Get a golden chance to meet and discuss 1-1 with Rankers and Sajal sir at Pune center.
Gokhale Institute of Politics and Economics, the alma mater of Sajal sir and a few other UPSC rankers from CivilsDaily, has acknowledged the good work and has requested us to be hosted by the esteemed institute.
You can meet Sajal sir and rankers there and discuss the strategy and approach required to tackle both MPSC and UPSC.
Kale Auditorium, Gokhale Institute, Pune
Date: 5th July
Time: 3pm and 6pm
Feel free to call/WhatsApp for any clarification or details: +91 8668582260.
We are all the more motivated now to churn out more and more rankers from Maharashtra.