- The question is straightforward and demands whether establishing manufacturing units in the area where the resources which are used as a raw material are available will result in increased employment.
- In the introduction explain what resource-based manufacturing means.
- In the body, explain how the proximity between the resources and the procession units would help create employment opportunities in the region.
- The factors that could be elaborated are- cost-cutting due to proximity between the resource of raw material and the manufacturing unit, expertise- expertise could be developed in the region itself in the field of manufacturing which would help create more employment, supply chain- development of supply chain in the area creates more employment opportunities.
- In conclusion, stress the need for the resource-based manufacturing approach to increase employment.