- This is a recurring theme of many editorials, op-eds and articles in current affairs. So you should not have issues in approaching this question.
- In the intro, you have to show the dichotomy between India’s GDP growth and its inclusive development indicators. You can come up with facts related to human development indicators in India – India’s rank in HDI (130) while showcasing recent GDP indicators which show higher growth trajectories.
- In the main body, you need to identify those factors which are creating challenges to inclusive development and how it is impacting the nation.
- Economic inequality, poverty, lack of awareness on government initiatives/schemes/welfare programs, jobless growth, patriarchy, uneven access to health and education etc are some of the issues which you can mention.
- In the 2nd part, you need to discuss the way forward.
- Conclude on an optimistic tone.