Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 897 6163 3051
8 months Integrated Preparation for UPSC and MPSC 2023
Guys, something fortune comes in pairs. As we all know that MPSC, the Maharashtra PSC pattern, and the syllabus have changed since 2023. And the good news is that now you can shoot two birds with one arrow.
Yes, you can say that both the UPSC and the MPSC are now twins. The 2 commissions are now two bodies but one heart. So, if you prepare for UPSC, you will get MPSC ready all together.
MPSC has been aligned with UPSC and aspirants preparing for UPSC as well must have an integrated preparation. To bring direction, efficiency, and 360-degree practice in the next 8 months is not only crucial for your preparation but also to fill loopholes, identify the cause of failures, handle your comfort zone, etc. Everything that you do must be under a plan, a strategy. Strategies are nothing but the pillars of success for both UPSC and MPSC.
CivilsDaily IAS is conducting a Seminar for UPSC/MPSC Exam 2023 with IRS Soham sir and Senior IAS mentor Pravin sir
The topic for the Seminar:
8 months Integrated Preparation for UPSC and MPSC 2023 insights and strategy by Soham Mandhare IRS and senior IAS mentor Pravin Garje in the Seminar
(Detailed points and agenda below)
Date and Time:
9th October 2022 (Sunday) at 1 pm
- Offline – CivilsDaily IAS, Pune center
- (Address: Civilsdaily IAS, First floor, 518, Ramprasad, opposite Radhika Bhel, Sadashiv Peth, Pune, Maharashtra 411030)
- Online- Zoom link will be emailed to you.
Post-seminar CivilsDaily will share a special Preparatory Package both for UPSC & MPSC candidates.
You are also entitled to a personalized intensive mentorship session by a senior IAS mentor wherein you can avail of a personalized study plan, schedule, and doubt resolution session.
This is for you if you are:
- A UPSC/MPSC beginner – confused about the syllabus, prioritizing subjects, making timetables & targets, or just getting started.
- A working professional or college student who will be attempting UPSC 2023 with a job. Facing a serious time crunch and mismanagement in UPSC preparation.
- A veteran or aspirant trying to improve your rank in UPSC 2023 attempt.
Strategic planning will help you fully uncover your options, set priorities for them, and define the methods to achieve them.
Details of the Seminar topics
This is going to be an interactive 1-1 session with Senior mentors and UPSC Rankers. You will get ample time and opportunity to discuss with Soham sir and Pravin sir. These points will be discussed.
1. Make a plan for the day. Day-to-day time management.
2. Dealing with negative emotions such as despair and stress. How did Soham study when he was feeling down?
3. His sources for current events, and strategy
4. Should an aspirant participate in a study group and prepare? Soham responds.
6. What practices did Soham altogether avoid what was popular among other aspirants?
7. What shall be the macro plan for the next 8 months
8. Revision Cycle strategy
9. Different approach of Prelims and mains and Integrated Preparation of both for MPSC and UPSC – 2023.
10. Answer Writing Strategy
11. Importance of hobby
12. Essay approach: what things worked for Soham
CivilsDaily’s mentorship: Acknowledged by The Hindu
About Soham Mandhare
Soham Mandhare’s story is about grit and determination. It is a story of fortitude. Despite all the hardships he secured an AIR 267 in UPSC 2021. She was a student of our Mentorship programs and was taking mentorship under Sajal sir and Sukanya ma’am.
Soham will be mentoring CivilsDaily students as Super Mentor.
Senior IAS Mentor, Pravin Garje sir will also be there in the session with you all.
What you’ll get as a part of the Special Preparatory Package?
As a part of this:
- FREE Mentorship session with Senior IAS Mentor on strategy and approach for UPSC/MPSC 2023.
- Samachar Manthan (Marathi) current week’s module and Mains Questions
- Prelims Weekly MCQ PDF
- Mains 250+ Value notes
- Current month’s Monthly Magazine
Karishma Nair, AIR 14 was also CivilsDaily’s mentorship studentAIR 65, and Pranav was a mentorship student for UPSC 2020